BTS Dark Angel Taehyung Happy Ending

While sitting on your bed and thinking about how you should deal with these 'jokes' of his, you were getting more and more frustrated with it.

Once you calmed down a bit, you went out of your room and look for Taehyung and you found him in the living room, where he was just looking out of the window while having a blank expression on his face. Then he spoke up.

"I assume you calmed down, little drama queen? ~"

His sarcastic tone made you want to hit him but you also knew that just did it to provoke you. But you wouldn't let him have the glory of seeing you all angry and exploding.

"Yes, I have and we need to talk."
"Ooh~ a human that wants to have a serious conversation. Seems new to me."
"Alright, I'll let that slide. I'll just ask you again, would you please just stop with your childish behavior? "
"No"
"That was fast.. And why not? "
"Cause I don't want to"
"Thought so.."
"Didn't you just picked me because of my childish behavior? I mean come on, I just had to act cute and say 'pick me, pick me' I few times and here I am"
"I- Wait does that mean that you don't want to be here? "
"Well, it's a change. It was getting boring with the Hyungs."
"And I believe that provoking me and changing my emotions and actions to your desire is just another form of entertainment for you? "
"You got that right~"
"Am I just a toy to you or something? "
"Pretty much"
"Well flash news big guy, I'm a living being and not a toy. Even if you might be a powerful being compared to me, that doesn't give you the right to just toy with me. "
"You're cute to think that I would care. "
" I never said or thought that you would "
"Ooh sassy~"

You just crossed your arms and tried to think a way to get him to just take you seriously and at least corporate to find a solution together. You could deal with a dark Angel but definitely not childish brat.

"What.. Tell me what do I have to do to make you stop being such a brat? "
"Ooh I don't like that tone in your voice Y/N~"
"Well deal with it, now speak."

He finally turned his head in your direction and even though he still had a blank face on, he somehow seemed a bit more intimidating.

"Do you think you can just order me around like that? ~"
"And what are you going to do about it? "
"Now who's acting like a little brat? ~"

Before you knew it, he was actually behind you and held you tightly by your waist.
His actions took you off guard a bit. Being confused and flustered at the same time, you tried to loosen his hands and push them away but his grip only tightened.
Then he whispered in your ear.

"I'm gonna make a deal with you, Y/N. Everyday I get to do whatever a want for just an hour. I can be as childish, bratty, mean, aggressive or whatever I want. Just for an hour."
"And..? "
"And you can't do anything about it. You would have to deal with it~"

You don't know how or why but the last three words made some shivers run down your spine.

"And if I let you? "
"Then after that hour, you can order me around as much as you want. I'll stop acting childish, I won't change your emotions or actions, I won't do anything."
"I don't know.."

Then he let you of your waist and started to fly up in the air and came back in front of you.

"Well those are my conditions. Take it or leave it~"
"I need some time to think about it. "
"Okay, I'll give you some time to think. 10 seconds."
"Wait what?!"
"10.. 9.. 8.. 7.."
"Taehyung! I can't think about for just ten seconds! "
"6.. 5.. 4.."
"You can't be serious.."
"3.. 2.. 1.. 0.. So, I'm listening~"
"I uh.. Fine.. Just one hour.."
"Great! See, now was that so hard? "
"Ugh.. So when does this hour start? "
"Now! "
"Huh!?"

Suddenly you were in your room on the bed again and realized that you were laying in Taehyung's arms.

"Uh Taehyung.. What are you doing? "
"What does it look like? I'm cuddling with you of course~"
"But-"
"Ah ah ah~ No fighting~ My Teddy bear~"

When you heard what kind of nickname he gave you, you could feel your cheeks getting warmer and the longer you stayed in his arms, the more you realized how comfortable it was for you. You just hoped that everyday his hour is going to be something as harmless as this.

__________________________________

We're almost done guys~
I hope you liked it~
💜💜

Last but not least: Jungkook

Bye bye~