BTS Dark Angel Hoseok

While looking around, you noticed how one of these men showed a kind smile and it made you feel somewhat calm.
Thinking that he would be a good choice, you picked him.

"Yay! Thank you! It's been such a long time since I've been with a human~"

He jumped right at you, hugging you not only with his arms but also with his big, black wings.
You smiled and hugged him back before letting go to look at him.
You noticed how his features seemed more innocent than you thought.

"Is something wrong?~"
"Huh? Oh nothing.. Hehe~"

You laughed nervously and a little embarrassed since you apparently stared for a bit too long. You felt the need to go back to bed. So, you turned back after telling him that you felt tired again.

"Oh wait! Let me help you with that~"

With the snap of his fingers, you were back in your room or to be more exact in your bed. You looked back at him a bit surprised but also thanked him before falling asleep.
What you didn't see was that his kind smile turned into a dark and more sadistic looking grin.

- Time skip the next morning -

You woke up, feeling rather excited to start the day. It was finally weekend. Once you cleared your vision you noticed dark feathers all around your room. Remembering what happened yesterday, you didn't put much thought into it.

"Uh.. Hoseok..?"
"You called?"

He appeared right beside you, giving you a little scare.

"Ahh!"
"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that you would be scared so easily"
"I.. I'm actually not but the fact that you were suddenly right next to me, made me jump a little.."

After that was cleared, he flew up and was in front of you. Still having that little smile on his face.

"Oh another thing, you shouldn't open the mail today."
"Huh? Why?"
"Just trust me on it~"

He smiled again but his smile sort of made you feel a little scared. Unlike yesterday.
While looking down and thinking what he could've meant, you noticed that the sound of his wings quiet down and once you looked back up, you saw that he was gone.

"Quite mysterious.."

You got out of bed and started to get yourself ready for today. When you walked into the hallway, you saw some letters laying in front of the door. Even though Hoseok told you not to open them, curiosity got the best of you.
Once you read them, you wanted to disappear right then and there.
There were sentences like 'I can see you' 'You're not safe anymore...' 'You can't do anything, I will never leave'
And there were also some pictures of you while you're in the bedroom, at work/school or just walking around outside. You have been confronted with bullying before but never stalking. It never got that far before.

"I told you to not open them."

You jumped when you heard his voice but once you saw him, you fell right to your knees and began to cry a little.

"Who.. Who is doing this.. What am I going to do!?"

Hoseok crouched down next to you and held you in his arms while whispering that he's there and that he will keep you safe.
Hearing him say those things made you calm down again.

- Time skip at night -

You were watching TV and minding your own business but once there was a commercial break, you stretched and looked outside and you couldn't believe your eyes. A dark figure was looking right at you and you could make out that they held a knife.
You were frozen with fear and didn't know what to do. The next thing you know is that they managed to breat the balcony door to come inside.
You ran as fast as you could into your room and locked yourself in. You called out for help. You called out for Hoseok and he appeared in the split of a second.

"What is it!? What's wrong Y/N!?"
"Someone.. There's someone here.. In the living room.."

Hoseok disappeared into thin air but came back in a matter of seconds.

"Y/N, don't worry, you probably just fell asleep on the couch and were dreaming about it. No one is there~"

He showed you his smile again but you could've sworn that the person was real. So, you got all of your courage together, went out and back into the living room to see it for yourself and he was right.
Everything was as it should be. The TV was still running and the balcony door wasn't broken open, further more the shutters were down. So there could never have been someone in the first place.

"But.. I swear.. I saw someone there! I'm not crazy and I wasn't dreaming and those letters.. What about those letters!?"
"Shh~ it's alright, I'm here and I already told you, I'll keep you safe~"

You began to calm down again but still something about him made you feel unsafe..

- 3 days later -

Nothing has changed so far, you're still getting letters and you still keep seeing that dark silhouette with a knife following you. Whenever you try to find some comfort from your friends, tell always tell you that you probably watched too many horror movies or that you're just imagining it.
The only person who helped and believed you so far is Hoseok and you're really thankful for it. But you just can't shake off this unsafe feeling about him.

You got home and just wanted to lay down. But once you stepped inside and closed the door, there was a bad surprise for you. Everything was broken, torn, completely destroyed.
You wanted to call out to Hoseok but when you turned to look into one of your rooms, you saw the dark dressed man again.
He was just standing there, looking towards you and not breaking eye contact with you.
Then he just ran up to you. You ran as fast as you could but when you got to the door, it was locked.
You ran again, down to the cellar. Once you locked yourself up in a dark room. You whispered...

"Hoseok.. Please.. Help..!"

Then you felt hands around you from behind and they slowly snaked around your upper body, holding you tight.

"I'm here~ Shh~ It's alright"

You hear him whisper to you in a low tone but then it came to you and you broke free from him before turning on the lights.

"No! No! Nothing is alright! It was you.. Wasn't it? You did all of this! You wanted me to be terrified! Why.. ?"

He was surprised at first by your outburst but then he showed you his dark and twisted grin.

"You caught me.. But I gotta say.. That scared expression of yours.. It's so cute~ And your little screams of fear were music to my ears~"
"You're sick! Leave me alone!"

You wanted to walk back out but as if a force pushed you back, you were thrown against the back wall and you had Hoseok standing in front of you.

"I'm sorry darling but even if I wanted to leave, I could never~ I'm going to be with you for the rest of your life and I will enjoy every second of it~"

You wanted to run but you couldn't move, you wanted to scream but no sound would come out of your mouth. You realized that the game was over and he won.

___________________________________

Alright guys, this one was a bit longer than I thought it was going to be.
I hope you still liked it 😁💜

Next part: Namjoon

See ya~