7 minutes in heaven with Jin

A flower

It looked like the rose from the music video 'Just one day' that Jin had.
So you looked at him and saw him smiling at you.
"Shall we go?" he asked standing up, waiting for you to respond.
Now this is just great you thought. Of course you got to get Jin's item. Not that you mind, you were just extremely nervous.

He opened the door to the empty room and waited for you to step inside.
Once the door was closed again, you two could hear J-hope yelling
" 7 minutes! "

At first, everything was quiet until Jin broke the silence.

" You don't want to be here right? "
" What do you mean by that? "
" Well I think that you would rather want to be with someone else right now and not me. "

It really broke your heart hearing him say that.

" What makes you think that I wouldn't want to be with you? "
You asked, sitting down next to him.
" Well...I... I noticed that you have been avoiding me for a while now and I was wondering of I did anything to upset you in any way. "

If only he would know that the reason that you just couldn't look at him or talk to him properly was that you were already getting red when you just think of him.

" You didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry if you thought that it was because of you. It's that I... I love you Jin. " you said looking down
" What? "
" I love you. I don't know since when I started getting these feelings but it just happened. You are just so kind and you always give this warm and comfortable feeling. I understand if you wouldn't feel the same but please let us still be friends. "

Silence

He didn't say anything anymore and that scared you the most.
But the next thing you know is that he just cupped your face with his hands and kissed you.
You were still in shock after he parted his lips from yours.

He chuckled and said
" I love you too Y/N and I wish would have noticed this sooner.
You are so beautiful and kind. I thought that you just saw me as a friend and it also scared me. I'm really sorry but now I will always be by your side. "

You kissed him again and in that moment you heard Jungkook saying that your time is up and that you can come out now.

You guys walked out hand in hand and when you told the others they started to cheer like crazy.
Especially the Maknae line started to jump around saying that you two would be great parents for the group.

---------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed the first part.😊

Next up: Yoongi