7 minutes in heaven with J-hope

A smiley pillow
(A/N: This one)

And you knew right from the start from who it was

" Yay! Y/N got me! "

He said and jumped up with great joy.
He pulled you up and went into the room with you.
J-hope closed the door and Tae announced that the 7 minutes start now.

Both of you were still standing at the door and J-hope was still holding your hand which made you really flustered.
But you tried to stay calm and not embarrass yourself in front of him.
Which actually worked.
For once in your life.

You looked up at him and when you two made eye contact, he immediately started to smile at you.
And you couldn't help but feel those butterflies.
His smile was one of the things that you liked about him.
Which is actually everything.

" Y/N? "

J-hope called you back into reality and you noticed that you were staring at him the whole time you were dreaming.

" I'm sorry Hobi, I was dreaming. "
" I noticed haha. Is there something on your mind? "
" Oh um.. Not really. I'm fine. Don't worry. "
" Are you sure? If you want to go back out that would be totally fine with me. "
" What? No!... I.. I mean, it's not that. It's.. "

You just didn't know what to say.
You had a crush on him for years and you were afraid that he wouldn't feel the same way about you.

As Hobi saw you struggling to find the right words, he called you again.

" Y/N. "

Now he looked at you with concern in his eyes and even though it was a bit dark in the room, your blush could still be seen.
But as you locked eyes with him again, you noticed that there was something else beside concern,

as you stared more and more into his eyes, you saw it.

It was passion and love.

The two of you inched closer as Hoseok held your head and without knowing it you two kissed.

You felt his warm, soft lips on yours.
It felt as if the world stopped spinning for a moment and it was wonderful.

After a while, you two broke the kiss and looked in each others eyes again while J-hope spoke again

" You could have just told me that you love me. I would never reject you. "

He said as he placed his forehead on yours and you just giggled at his comment.

You just stayed like this until Jin said that the time was up and you two had to walk out after you made plans for a date the day after.

---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if this is a bit short.
I still hope you liked it though. 😁❤