Long Drive🏍️

I am seriously sorry guys for not updating early.... I am so so sorry.
And I also thank you for you guys waiting for the update patiently.
Here, I wish to tell you that I will be updating the next part once or twice in a fortnight. I am slightly busy with my college works.

Also thank you for 4.2k views already....!!! Love you guys💜

Please do vote, comment.

Here you may continue with the story👇

Goals:
Vote - 10, Comment - 5  Followers - 2

My pov.....!!!!!

It's Friday night, all the members are present in our house with Eun Jung, Eun Ae, Eun Byeol, Ju Ri and Shin Hye as we are all getting ready for the long drive tomorrow early in the morning. It's a very good thing that we are all going to have fun and it's my first place to visit places in Korea except Seoul. Even in Seoul, I have just visited a mall and the nearby areas around our penthouse now and the area near my imo's house.
It was fun from this morning as we had the class only till 10 o'clock, and said us to work in the lab, but we don't care about the words of lecturers right.....not only us, even the others in the class skipped to go to the lab and went home. Hence, from morning we are assembled in our house and they are chaotic here and even now it's the same.

 Hence, from morning we are assembled in our house and they are chaotic here and even now it's the same

"What is my girl is thinking with a smile on her face??" V said back hugging me.
"Nothing.....it is so good to be with them, see how happy they are. It's just feel like I'm with my cousins and going on some trip tomorrow" I said leaning against his chest, while he tightened his grip around my waist.
"Hmm....but, don't think I am your cousin as I am in love with you and your cousin brother can't love you in that way!!" He said smirking, even though I couldn't see him smirking but I got to know from his tone of telling those words.
"Of course I won't think you as my cousin, you know that I can't love them the way I am in love with you" I said looking at him over my shoulder and kissed his cheek and a part of it touched his corner of his lips.
He turned me towards him and held my waist and pulled me close to him and leaning to my face, looking at my lips which I was biting unknowingly, "I said not to bite your lips right? You drive me crazy when you do that" he said brushing my lips against his and was about to kiss me, but a voice clearing their throat echoed from behind. I pushed him and looked behind me to find Hobi smiling at us.
The next moment, I was hiding behind Tae....I was shy all of a sudden, that someone witnessing us kissing. To be exact, we were not yet kissing.....even though it will feels shy for a girl right?!!

"Sorry couple for interrupting your privacy" Hobi teased us.
"Why did you come without knocking??" V asked irritated from Hope's presence.
"Oh Taehyung-ah, it's an Italian kitchen and it doesn't have a door and where should I knock? I am very sorry for disturbing you guys. I came here to talk to Aera, will you come from the place where you are hiding from me? You can't always hide from me you know that...." He said making me feel still more shy and relaxed myself and came front to face him.
"The thing is, will you invite your brother also, so we can go all together? What do you say?" Hoseok asked me.
"That, I have already asked him about this...as V said me to ask oppa about this, but oppa said that he has work as he needs to take care of his work" I said.
"Hmm...it's fine we can go later together" Hobi said smiling.
"We want an extra girl with us to accompany us as you boys are 7 and we girls are 6 while tow of the boys and girls are committed already and for the rest over boys they can choose any of them in their bike, but one will have to alone throughout the journey" I said looking to and fro from Hobi to V.
"Ah...that, don't worry. Jungkookie will be coming alone as he is very shy towards the girls except you. Hahaha" He said laughing.
"Oho...J-Hope, what are you talking about me?" Kookie came by hearing his name.
"He said you are shy towards girls except with my girl" Tae said sliding his hand around my waist.
"Yeah, that's obviously true as she is my one and only sister right. Hence why should I act shy when I am with my sissy" Kookie answered giggling a bit and walked towards me kissing my cheeks.
"Yah!! Jungkook-ah!!! She is only mine and you guys can't kiss her like that" Taehyung shouted at Kookie.