Letter 💌

MY POV

MY POV.....!!!!

Oppa dating Hobi's sister? Is that even possible? From when are they together? There was something when they met in the hospital, what is this going on here?

We arrived the club, Tae said me to sit in the car while they go in and come, but being me stubborn, I convinced him I will be fine and I will come with them. After seeming like hours of discussion, he agreed to me and we went in. 

As it was evening, around half passed six, the people were coming now. The club was lit up with the neon bulbs and the music sound was banging our ears. Some were dancing on the dance floor, while some were making out in the corner.

Passing these people, we went to Jin where he was sitting in front of the bar and engulfing the whatever alcohol without giving a second gap for the next shot, even though he seemed to be drunk.

"Jin.....that's enough. We shall go now" Jimin stopped Jin from taking another drink.

"I---I d-do-don't k------know y-------yyyyou" Jin blurted out and took another shot.

Yoongi sighed next to me, and put his hand on his forehead and went to Jin and snatched the glass from Jin's hand which shocked Jin and grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of the club, while the others including oppa and unni were standing.

"What are you guys-" I was interrupted by our handsome, drunken Jin.

"Jung Daaa Woonnn" he dragged unni's name.

"Jin-ie... why did you drink so much??" She asked as approaching Jin.

"Ta--take your filthy ha-----nds you wh-" Jin was stopped from his words when oppa slapped his cheeks.

All of us gasped at oppa's sudden outburst of his anger.

I have seen his anger, but this one really shocked me. Without knowing, I held the next person's hand tightly.

"It's okay" a small voice spoke which caused me to look at Jimin standing next to me.

But, oppa could do any further actions with that poor Jin....I deeply took the breath and walked to them and stopped Oppa's hand which was about to meet Jon's cheek which was not slapped before.