PROPOSAL??💏🎁

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV....!!!!

It the the same morning like the other....but, the thing is that I feel more relieved than yesterday and it's like a fresh start for the new future of us, that is My girlfriend Choi Aera and myself Kim Taehyung. The sun rays made their way into the room from the small gap between the window curtains, hitting the face of my angelic beautiful girl Aera. The most important thing in my everyday life is to re-memorize the beauty of my girl, her long hair which is messed up covering her forehead, the long eyelashes touching her cheeks, the long nose of hers, and her full lips which were parted slightly. I smiled at her sleeping beauty.

"How can someone be so pretty even when they are sleeping!!!"

And also, there is one thing I seriously don't know which is still is like a mystery for me that is, she always lying on my chest whenever I wake up. It's not that I am complaining about that, I want her to be touching me and hugging me while we sleep.

But, I am the person who will move a lot while I sleep and she will sleep in one position and not move much. Even though I move like that, she will be on my chest....the place she has already conquered and she owns me literally and she is mine for sure.

When I was admiring her pretty face, she suddenly fluttered her eyes and covered her face with the blanket

When I was admiring her pretty face, she suddenly fluttered her eyes and covered her face with the blanket. I smiled at her cuteness and pecked her temple and closed my eyes again to sleep engulf me, but to my bad luck....I didn't get any sleep, I was about to get up as I was placing her head on the pillow, but she groaned in her sleep and tugged her hand to my shirt holding her grip tight. I stayed pulling her close to me by her waist and closed my eyes.

I heard her telling, "my Taebear... sleeping like a baby. Cute" and she kissed my lips. This is the thing which happens daily thinking that I am asleep and she kisses me on my lips and when I open my eyes she close her eyes. It's cute to look her like that when she is shy and all.

But today, I need to tell her I am not asleep so I pull her by her waist of any gap is left as I am sure there was no space between us earlier only......and kissed her back. Her eyes widened as she didn't expect me doing this...still later she responded as usual kissing me passionately and with love.

We didn't wanted to let go....but, we need air to live right!! So, we both backed away, still our foreheads touching each others.....we stayed for few more minutes trying to breathe properly from our little long kiss than usual. I want to do more with this girl of mine, but I don't know if she is ready or not. I need to confirm that first before doing more, you know what I mean 🤭.

"Good morning Taebear!!" She spoke smiling widely at me.

"Morning baby. Had a good sleep?" I asked her.

"Hmm....right in your arms" she said and snuggled more until the alarm of her phone rang.

"Time to get up. We can't miss the class today....you know that right?" She asked leaving me cold from her warmth.