Partner

"Boom"

I was scared from a voice and turned to see who was there behind me, it was actually Jimin.
"Yah....nollasso naneun!!!" I spoke up.

"Oh! Our foreign girl is speaking Korean for the first time... Woohoo!!!" He exclaimed and smiled.

"It's not the first time, I speak some words with my aunt and my parents sometimes" I told him, without saying anything he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to somewhere, "yah!! Eodilga??" I asked, but he didn't mind to tell anything.

We arrived to the rooftop where 6 boys, whom I saw yesterday were standing and chatting with each other, where even Kim Taehyung was also there. By looking at us, they all made a sound like they were excited for something.

"What Jimin, you haven't told that you were having a girlfriend?" A tall guy asked.

"Sorry, I am not his girlfriend....I am just a friend from yesterday" I said smiling a little.

"Ohhh!!! We we're just excited for nothing" a guy with bleached blonde hair said, while others nodded in disappointment.

"Cool guys, I am introducing my new friend and our neighbour, Choi Aera from London" Jimin introduced me, while I smiled at everyone, but someone was ignoring my presence and smirking, hope you got to know who that is.....Yes, it's obviously
KIM TAEHYUNG!!!

"Hai Aera-sshhi, I am Kim Namjoon and the leader of the group or you can call me Rap Monster, RM" said the tall guy.

"I am Min Yoongi or Suga" a bleached blonde hair guy.

"I am Jung Hoseok or you can call me J-Hope" another one said and smiled brightly.

"I am Kim SeokJin and I am the very handsome guy in the college. Nice to meet you..." Handsome one said offering his hands for an handshake. I shook his hand and smiled.

"I am-" I cut off the words and said, "Jeon Jungkook, bunny of the group right?" They all looked at me and him shocked with a how-does-she-know look. For their questions I answered," yesterday, we both exchanged few words before you guys interrupted us while I was about to introduce myself to him..... correct no Kookie?"
"Oh Kookie... thanks for the nickname" and smiled at me.

Taehyung was standing coldly without involving in any of the conversation, I looked at him waiting for him to introduce himself, but he never made eye contact with me.
"Yah... Taehyung what are you dreaming, she is waiting for your words, speak up man" Namjoon said.

He glared at me and spoke, "I am Kim Taehyung" and he walked past me hitting my shoulder and smirking at me.

"He is just like that... don't worry" Jimin assured me and I smiled.
"And our group is called BTS that is Bangthan sonyeondan" all the boys said in unison.
I smiled at them and asked, "then am I a part of your group? I think it's nice to join with you guys...." They all nodded while Suga said we are going to be late for the class and so we rushed to the classroom.

"Thank God, lecturer has not come yet" I mumbled at myself and as there was no seat in the class except the one next to Taehyung at the last row. I made my way to there, when I stood on front of the seat, he knowingly put his backpack on the empty chair and said, "this seat is occupied, so go somewhere else" and smirked.

I furrowed my eyebrows and picked up this backpack and placed next to my chair and sat next to him.
"I told you to go somewhere else...why are you sitting here?" He asked annoyed.
"You can keep your backpack next to you also....and your doesn't need to be placed on the chair where others sit" I said with a loud voice which was only audible for him and me only.

"I have been seeing you guys, why are are you acting like kids.....V just adjust for today, from tomorrow she will be sitting with me" Jungkook said looking at us.
I smiled at him and mouthed 'thank you.'

'Oh, he is also called as V...what does that even mean' I wondered. My thoughts were disturbed by the arrival of the lecturer who called me to introduce myself for the class. I headed to the podium and introduce myself and sir said that in the lab I am partner with Kim Taehyung.

When his name was called he suddenly stood up and rejected to be my partner in the lab, but sir said it has to be need to be partnered with him and said him to sit down and I went to my place.

The moment I sat, he rolled his eyes and turned towards the board without even glancing at me, so I wrote a note saying that, "sorry I don't disturb anything and I will just do my things so you do the same" I kept that on his desk and tapped on the table for him to see that.
Even after he saw that note, after reading that he crumbled the paper and threw away.

I ignored him and started to listen for the class. He suddenly called me, I just wanted to listen for the lecture, so I didn't give any reply or even look at him.
"Yah....Choi Aera, I am talking to you only....." He started to sing this. To listen my class properly I just looked at him and asked what does he need.
"I am going to sleep now and after the class wake me up...aracchi?" He said. I just nodded and concentrated to the class.

I took out his book which was on the table and marked the ones which will be important for the exam. I don't know why did I do that, maybe because of he saved me from the thing which happened yesterday.

The class was over and sir said us to assemble in the lab within 10 minutes. All the students went to the lab, while BTS said that to come fast and went off. I called Taehyung a many a times, but he didn't even move or groan. So, I shook his shoulders to wake him up, but he didn't wake up.
"Oyee....Kim Taehyung wake up. We will be late for the class, if you don't want to come, I am going to go now....." I said this and wrote a letter and placed in front of his hand and got up to go, but my hand was held from him.

I looked to see him is he awake, but he was not yet awake but, he started to say, "why are you so close with everyone else except me? What have you done for me? The moment I saw you, I don't know what had happened to me." I blushed hard turning my cheeks to be bright pink.
And I was also confused what he is saying...... I called his name to wake him.

He opened his eyes slowly and looked through my eyes and I said him that we are having class and we will be late....he jumped from his seat, still holding my hand. I showed him towards my hands and he let go of my hand and said, "oh...I am sorry" and went off leaving me behind.
"Yah....wait for me" I told and hurried towards him.

In the hallway, many girls were staring at me and whispering something. I don't know why they were glaring like that. I just ignored them and walked to the class.

________

What shall I write the next part...please comment me about the what you guys want in the story.

I purple you guys💜💜!!!!