EPILOGUE

As of votings,(until I started to write this part) there is,

Girl-11
Boy-7
Twins-3

As per me, I prefer a boy....so Boy-8. As I think it's like a little Taehyung being there😅

As of the majority, Girl is more requested. So, I have to write the baby girl.

And sorry for those requested for Baby Boy.....IF I WRITE the bonus chapter, I surely will consider that.😊

Back to the story👇

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV.....!!!!

After 2 years!!

I came home late for the fifth time this week, as the new branch is opening in a few weeks in Busan and the work is hectic. The moment I entered the house, I was welcomed with the silence. There was no talk or crying of our child. It's been 12 months (one year) that Aera delivered Baby Girl, and I was so happy to meet our little one.

Our house maid, Mrs. Nam bowed to me and said, "an hour ago, ma'am and baby went inside their room and when I went to see them, they were sleeping sir."

I nodded and went towards our room. We have moved to the new house before Aera's 2nd trimester and appointed many workers for the house. I wanted the house to be filled with people so that if any emergency situation happens when I was unable to be with her, that time they will take her to the hospital before I arrive back to her side.

To be honest, for last two months of her pregnancy I didn't move a single step away from her.  She was frustrated from my actions. She shooed me away many times, still like a lost puppy I always used to be clinging to her.

Whenever I remember those days, I chuckle to myself. I was so happy when we went for the first check-up where we heard our little one's heartbeat.

Then when Aera squealed in happiness at the time of a small kick that the little one did.

The ultimate happiness and excitement was when we held our little baby in our hands. The pain she undergone during the delivery, were gone when she heard the cry of our little baby girl, whom we named Kim Seohyun.

I silently opened the door of our room, to see both my girls sleeping. As of Seohyun-ah is still a baby, she will be sleeping with her until I come home. Once I am home, our little baby will move to her nursery which Aera herself has  decorated.

Aera is more careful about Seohyun-ah, than when she was pregnant, I don't know for why. But, as Eun Jung says that every mother does the same until their child grows older.