TRUTH OR DARE 😉

Guys I am back with another chapter....!!
Woohoo!!!
Continuing the story👇

TAEHYUNG'S POV.....!!!

I heard Aera stumbling to the table as the vase on the table fell to the ground, worried I went to check what happening in the room. When I saw her little body about to fall and she was also stumbling while she was trying to walk....I called out her name and ran to her and asked her what's happening to her.....but, the next moment she closed her eyes falling her pale and weak body to fall, I immediately gripped her and made her to lay on the bed and without knowing what to do I called out for our family doctor.

I was so tensed that, I was moving from here to there while looking at my Aera's pale body who was lying on the bed......by seeing me moving here and there, Yeontan went to her and started to lick her face which was as if he wanted her to see him and play with him not to be on the bed. The doctor said he will be in two minutes as he was around this neighborhood. I was standing at the door looking at the uncle's car to arrive and moving back to the room where she was.....it was like time was passing too slow or it is not at all moving. I just hoping she should be fine whatever happened, she can't leave me after coming to me as an angel who is sent from my mom.

If anything happens to your beloved one....instead of thinking positively, our mind always thinks about the worst right?? Same was going on in my mind, but it was soon swept off my mind when I heard the calling bell. I ran to the door and uncle waved me and came as fast as he could and asked me what happened? I dragged him to the room and said what happened to her when I saw, he nodded and took out his stethoscope and examined her.
"What had happened to her uncle?" I asked worried so much about Aera.
"Nothing in serious....did she have any outside food?" He asked, I nodded and responded that we had some pizza in the mall yesterday.
"Oh...so, because of that she had food poisoning and also because of stress her body collapsed all of a sudden. But, nothing to worry now she is absolutely fine, once she wake up give some pomegranate fruit or juice and this is the medicine" He said giving me the prescription.
"But, why doesn't she waking up? It's something serious uncle...check her properly jepal (please)" I said attaching my both hands together as we pray for the god.
"Don't worry....she is in sleep now, within 15 minutes she will wake up" He said patting my shoulder assuring that she is completely fine.
"Thank you so much uncle Park. I was so worried about her, now after you said she is fine I am relieved a bit" I said smiling a little.
"It's my pleasure and take good care of your girlfriend" he said winking at me before taking his leave.

I locked the main door before going to Aera where she was slowly opening her eyes and I sat next to her and helped her to sit.
"What happened? Why do you look so worried?" she asked looking at me.

"You fainted....it's because of food poisoning from yesterday's food I guess" I said scratching my back and resumed, "wait a minute, I will bring some juice" I said, but she dragged me to sit there and whispered, "don't leave me" I smiled at her and said I won't leave her, just I will bring the juice and again got up to go.
She whined like a small kid not to leave her which made me to chuckle and I picked her up in my arms.
"Ya....where are you taking me?" She asked putting her hand around my neck for the correct balance.
"You said, you don't want me to leave know....so, I am taking you with me" I said smirking at her.
She smiled and moved closer to my shoulder burying her completely in my crook of my neck.
" I am scared" she mumbled, but I heard that.
I placed her on the slab of the kitchen and looked at her face and asked what is she scared of?
"I don't know.....but, I am scared" she said lowering her head sounding like she is fully scared of something.
I put my hands on her shoulder and made her to look at me and asked her if that is because of Mark? She slightly nodded her head as yes and suddenly hugged me pulling close to her.
I was taken aback a moment as it was sudden, but I hugged her back and said until I am with her she will be always safe and I won't let anything happen to her. Her grip on my torso tightened and kissed the crown of her head and pulled away from the hug to see her face, she was looking at my eyes with her beautiful black ones....I placed my forehead to hers, closing our eyes we were enjoying the silence between us, fanning our breathing on each other's face, our nose touching each others. A small smile formed on my lips, the next moment she pecked my lips and I opened my eyes to see her. She was smiling looking at me, I thought she would run away into the room but to my surprise she didn't do what I thought she would.