Bonus chapter

MY POV

MY POV......!!!!!

4 years later.....!!

Today is one of the best days of this month, as our cute little family is going on a picnic to our beach house in Jeju island. After a long time, Taebear took the leave from his work and said he would spend it with his children and wife.

Yeah, now I am the mother of 5 year old Seohyun-ah and 2 year old little boy Kim Tae Ho. He is a little charm of our family, and his sister loves him a lot. She was the first one to be excited when I said I am pregnant.... you know that Sista love to her sibling is somewhat good right.

"Hurry up Angel!! We will be late" Taebear said reaching for the luggage bag and walking to the car.

"Coming dad!" She chirped from her room.

"Slow my dear!" I said when she was running down the stairs.

"Mamma.... I have grown up now. Hey chick!" She excitedly ran to me to talk with her little brother on my lap.

Lil' boy smiled at his sister and said, "nwna" his usual word whenever he sees the princess.

"Come on ladies, and baby boy we gonna be late" Taebear called us walking in the direction of the living room where we were sitting.

"Tannie, come here man" Seohyun squealed and ran towards the Tannie who was going out. He is the first one to listen to the words of Taebear.

"Careful angel" Tae said and leaned to me and kissed my forehead before getting a glare from his cute lil' son.

"Oh....hold on there cub, she is my wife and I can do anything to her" Taebear said to our little boy before picking him up in his arms.

I smiled at them, as I stood up and went upstairs to get my jacket while I saw big Tae and small Tae going out to the car.

"Honey.....!! Where are you my Love?" I heard big Tae calling me.

"Coming dear" I said before closing the door of the closet and walking down the stairs to meet him already smiling at me.

"You know....how beautiful you are looking today in this slim fit jeans, and white shoulder off-top. I want to take you here now" he said seductively and kissed me.

Even after these years with him, I feel flustered and goosebumps raise whenever his finger touches my skin.

"Um-hm" I moaned in his mouth, and he smiled in between the kiss and sucked my lips deeper.