Warning??⚠

MY POV....!!!!!

I was actually shocked and also surprised from Taehyung's behaviour as he suddenly told me to go with those guys whom I don't even know. 
No...it's just a dream....not even a dream, it must a nightmare right!!! How can someone whom I love the most after my family, betray me and send somewhere with someone who look like gangsters.
Without me knowing, my tears started to form and landed on my cheeks.

I wanted to yell at the so called my boyfriend Kim Taehyung....but, I couldn't. My words were stuck in my throat without coming out my mouth. I felt like my knees have turned into a elastic one and no strength in them, I collapsed on the floor, years brimming from my eyes like a waterfall. I tried to control them, but I couldn't.
The other boys except Taehyung came to me and helped me to get up and Jimin wiped my tears on the cheeks with his thumb, I wasn't knowing what to do now. At one time, I thought of calling my father saying that I will return back to London, as no one was here to protect me or love me because imo was in her in-laws place, while here I trusted and loved someone who was telling me to go somewhere I don't even know.

I stood up with the help of Jimin and I walked to my room picking up my suitcase to pack the things back to it....I not even cared about my studies now, I was angry on myself for loving someone who don't even care for me. I heard Jimin and other boys saying not to do anything with anger...but, I ignored there words and once I packed the luggage and going to go out of my room, I was stopped from Kim Taehyung whose love was not real.....it was just a FAKE LOVE for what I had fallen deeply.

"What?" I asked him sternly not looking at him, as I know if I look at him I will break down again and I wasn't going to waste my tears who don't even deserve for that.
He didn't speak, but held out his phone with some text, it stated....

"It's not that I am sending you to them, I want to know what is he planning to do with you. Believe me Aera, I love you a lot to send you for someone who doesn't even you know. It's should be within me and that Mark....but he has crossed his boundary and came straight to you. I will not spare him if he laid his dirty hand on you then he will not be living with us"

I looked at him shocked and others also as they were standing looking at Tae  shocked in the same way as I was except Suga who was standing still without any reason.
"What i-" I was cut off from Tae closing my mouth his hand and typed something on his phone.
He showed me again which stated,"don't talk....we are being hacked somehow. And especially don't talk anything now as our surveillance camera at the front is hacked and even your phone, it has been two days since it's been hacked and we got that now when Suga said that something unknown message is sent by your number to his telling him to help me"

 And especially don't talk anything now as our surveillance camera at the front is hacked and even your phone, it has been two days since it's been hacked and we got that now when Suga said that something unknown message is sent by your number to ...

I was even more confused now, who had hacked my phone and why? He took off his hand from my mouth, and mouthed "breathe" at that time I got to know that I was holding my breath till now.