Music World🎸🎹

It's already 1.2k!!!!!🤩🤩🤩 Thanks a lot for your love and support.
Keep supporting me like this in further chapters!!!!!!
I am so excited guys. I purple you a lot!💜💜💜💜!!!!!!!
I am sorry for the late late publishing..... I was busy with my family matters and my exams.🙇

From next week, as usual I will be publishing on every Saturday and Sunday!!!

Here you guys may continue.....

MY POV....!!!

I woke up to the birds chirping outside the window, slowly opening my eyes to adjust the bright sunlight coming from the window next to me. I turned towards my left to see my handsome boyfriend sleeping wrapping his hands around my waist.
"Did you wake up?" He said with his morning raspy voice.

I nodded in response and asked him how did I end up here while I slept in the couch?"When I came home, I saw you and Jimin on the couch, while he was telling you a story and you were sleeping

"When I came home, I saw you and Jimin on the couch, while he was telling you a story and you were sleeping. I smiled at myself and I picked you up and laid you down here. I also came to wake you up at 8pm yesterday, but you didn't wake up. Thank God you woke up now" he said pulling me close to his chest.
I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around him and laid there until a question popped up in my mind.
"What time is it? Why are we still on the bed? What about our classes?" I asked confused and also getting up suddenly by remembering the classes we had.
"Relax Aera....I already informed the professor about our absence telling you are not well and I am taking care of my girlfriend. It's Thursday today and we have come only one class in the morning, hence no problem and yesterday when you were sleeping your mom called and I told her about you, she said me to take care of you even if you can't attend the classes she will be alright until you are perfectly healthy" he said pulling me back to the bed.
I hummed in response to him and laid in my same position of earlier, but suddenly my stomach grumbled.
I closed my eyes because of the embarrassment from my stomach sound and buried more into his chest.
"My baby is hungry from last night, I will cook something for her until she freshen up" he said smiling and kissing my forehead.
I smiled and made my way to the bathroom where he went out of the bedroom.

"When did he inform to the lecturer? He got up now right with me? Does he cook food just after waking up from the bed without even brushing and washing his face? Anyways, after I wash my face I will ask him about this" I said taking my toothbrush and applying a line of toothpaste on it and brushing my teeth. Once I was done, I walked out to the kitchen where I saw V preparing pancakes and serving it to the plates. I walked to him and sat on the kitchen island looking at his cooking, how handsome he looked in the apron....his perfect jawline from the side view and the little mole at his tip of the nose and the red soft lips....