Moving in🧳

TAEHYUNG'S POV....!!!!

I just need to tell her everything before she finds out from someone else causing trouble in our relationship, I just don't want Aera to get hurt just like Her before. I know that I will have to tell her everything of my past, so that she can decide if she wanna still stay with me or not, but I can't even imagine my life without Aera. Yes....I freaking love her just like I may go crazy anytime. Her little things which she seems more cute than she already is, are her pouting while acting to be cute which she is already before, her hairs coming in between her eyes whenever she cooks, and her blush- whenever I goes near her or compliment her which increases her heart beat just like mine before turning her face into a pure red or pink color which I love a lot.
I know that Aera actually broke my cold walls built in my heart for girls from her cute, pretty face. It's just that I was lost for her for the first time I saw her when she bumped into me in the college that too to my chest.... just the touch of hers made my heart to increase it's pace to double its speed just like in running a marathon.
I literally don't know what to do if she leave me all of sudden.

The car ride was silent as no one dared to speak a word....my mind was filled with the above unnecessary thoughts until we reached the apartment.
I was just hoping until the long drive which we were going next Saturday, Aera should not question me about the fight between me and Mark. When I pulled on the brakes, she didn't get down...she was just sitting idly thinking something, where the Jimin and Hope said that they will leave first and went upstairs.
I got down the car and went to her side of the car, opening the door for her to get down and come back to the reality from her thoughts-zone. I think she didn't notice me standing next to her, so I knocked on the door so that she will look at me. She looked at me and without saying anything she got down and walked past me. It was weird....at least she would smile if she didn't talk to me, why is she acting like she is ignoring me? Did I do anything wrong? Is she mad at me? I closed the door locking my car and went to her while she was still standing in the lift waiting for me....thank God at least she waited until I came, I sighed in relief and stood next to her. The silence was breathtaking one, I just wanted to ask her why is she like this. But I didn't do that thinking that she might become more angry on me.

We walked in to the apartment without talking.....even in the apartment when Yeontan went to her, she didn't talk with him also. What so much is wrong with Aera? Not even talking with Yeontan? What the hell did I do to make her to portray this behaviour even for Tannie. I completely lost my patience, not because she is ignoring me but she was ignoring Tannie also who doesn't even know or did anything.
"Aera....we need to talk" I said sitting comfortably on the couch.
"What do you wanna talk?" She asked frowning...it was totally unlike her. I even thought is this the Aera which I used to know? Leaving those thoughts, I truly wanted to talk why she was acting like this.
"Why are acting so cold towards me and even with Tannie? What did he do to you?" I asked controlling as much so that I won't lose my temper.
"Why?? You don't know the reason?" She asked raising her eyebrow.
"I seriously don't know what made you to get angry on me. Why can't you just tell me what did I do wrong?" I asked still not knowing what mistake did I do.
"So....you are telling you don't know anything what I am telling. Fine....until you figure out what did you do, don't come and talk to me and also I won't be preparing food for you" She said getting up from her seat walking to the room.
"What the hell did I do??? Aish.....!!!!" I yelled at myself raking my hair with frustration before hearing the room door closing.