19. His girlfriend

- training camp-

After a long trip, you guys finally made it.

You were tired.
Half asleep.

You were sitting next to Hinata, since Kageyama and Hinata werent talking like usual.

"is that Skytree?!" Hinata asked to kenma, you just came off the bus.

"I- no, it's juts a regular transmission tower."
Kenma trying to confess Hinata that he's wrong.

His eyes sparkling from joy, you were watching him from far.
Smiling how adorable he sometimes can be.

The guys behind Kenma and Hinata heard there conversation.

"whats with you guys? It's like you never saw a tower before? Is that a thing that I don't know of?" Kuroo asked teasing them.

"well, sorry if we simple country folks don't know how a Skytree looks like!" Daichi said a bit pissed.

"Were in Saitama, were not even in Tokyo." Suga informant them.

"all the training camp is here in Shinzen, its nice and cool here."
Kenma said. Slapped a bug. "but there a tons of bugs."

Lev running.
"Hinata! Are any taller yet?!" he said waving to him.

"shut up lev." Kenma said annoyed already.

"its been 2 weeks since last we met, can't you think anything else to say?!" Hinata was mad.

"well I grew couple of millimeters." Hinata having a big shock of his life.

"hey Shoyou" Kenma said.
Looking at you from far, seeing you talking to Yachi and Kiyoko.

"every time when we meet again, your team has a new manager." Kenma said pointing at you.

"ow yeah, you mean Y/N-chan. Actually, she was our manager when Yachi was, but she couldn't come the next time because of her dad. That's why." Hinata explained.

"she is a cute one." Lev said.

Inuoka next to them nodded, agreed what Lev said.

"it so unfair, Karasuno always has the pretty girls." Inuoka said looking down sad.

"well make sure to have distance from her." Hinata said putting his both hands on his hips.

"ow- is she sick or something?" Kenma asked.

Hinata shacked his head.
"no, that pretty girl you guys are talking about is my girlfriend." He said proud.

The boys didn't believe what they just heard.
"that beautiful girl is your girlfriend?! But how?!" Inuoka said confused as shocked.

"wow Shoyou, didn't saw that coming." Kenma said with a smile. "since when did you guys start dating?" he asked.

"official yesterday evening." He said with sparkles in his eyes.
He is so proud.

"wow I like to hear the story, hey Shoyou promise that your goanna tell us after training?" Inuoka said curious how he got a girl.

Hinata nodded. "sure"

Training started.

Fukurodani VS Karasuno.

"our goal is no penalties." Bokuto said.

It's the first time that Kageyama and Hinata are going to play after they trained apart.
Both are changed, there not playing how the use to play so this is going to be a disaster.