5.The truth

_________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up it was morning? I showered, didn't eat much. I took extra food with me just in case. I went outside and I saw that Shoyou was waiting for me. "ready to go?" he asked.

I sat behind him on his bike like usual. I smiled gentle. Shoyou looked shocked, he looked at me. Like he was controlling that I'm complete. "is there something wrong?" I asked.

"this is the first time that I see you wearing make- up."

what? So he actuals saw it? I thought that I did a good job hiding it.

"you don't have to wear make- up, your just beautiful just the way you are."

My heart, its so sweet what he said.

"no, I'm not the type that wears make- up. There was a pimple." I lied.

He looked at me very carefully.

"I don't think you'll do that. And why didn't you came yesterday?" he asked.

He saw trough me? Or I'm bad at lying.

"let's talk this somewhere else, my dad is asleep or we'll wake him up." I said with my head down.

He nodded and brought me to school like usual. when we arrived.

"so, tell me." He really wants to know.

I looked down, playing with my hands. I dont know how to explain this to him. I really want to. But I probably make him more worried than he usual was. I just dont want him drag in my problems.

"I'm sorry for not coming." I apologized. I'm scared that he'll get angry at me.

He hold my hands "look at me Y/N -Chan" I looked at him in his eyes. He wasn't angry, he looks more worried. My hands came to his chest. "I'm not angry that you didn't come, I'm just worried about you."

I can feel his heart beating. It's fast but also so gentle, his hands are so warm. Feels nice. When I was about to open my mouth. Shoyou took my arm he pulls my sleeves, and he saw my bruise. Its blue and red mixed. And Shoyou's reactions was like I expect it.

"did you fall? Is that why you didn't come?" he asked.

I shacked my head. "no."

"is that why you make- up?" he asked.

"yeah." I mumbled.

"but how did you get this?"

I was quit, don't know how to react.

"did someone do this?" he asked again.

I nodded.

"is it your dad?"

I nodded again.

"is that why you didn't came?"

"yeah." I mumbled again.

He hugged me all the sudden, and very tight. "why didn't you just told me about this?'

My cold body touches his warm body. I feel his heart beat, its calmer after he figured it out. But still I feel he was worried.

"so your dad abusing you?" he asked and let me go.

I looked down "yeah."

"did you do something wrong?" he asked.

"no."

"but why did he hurt you?"

"he was drunk."

He looked at me worried. "and what about your mom?" he asked.

"she lives with my grandma."

"okay, than go to her.

" I can't."

He looked at me confused. "why not?" he asked.

I have no choice but to explain the hole story.

"my dad kicked my mom out, he doesn't want us to see her again. That's why I can't. my brother is still in college but he did different part time jobs to get enough money to live alone. Since I'm still in high school I have to stay with him. My brother visit sometimes to see how I do. He even makes sure to visit mom to. So I hear still something from her. But when my dad is drunk he just do some random things. I guess he didn't had a good day so that's why he probably attacked me." I explained.

"does you dad know?" Shoyou asked.

" I don't know, he doesn't care about me much."

"thanks to tell all this to me. I'll make sure this kind of thing wont happen again!" he said.

I looked confused don't know what to say.

"let's go to the others." I nodded and we both run to the gym.

(this part is shorter that the other sorry, and sorry if some words aren't correct.)