12. worried

I hope the guys still have there spirit, the time pasted so slow in class it was boring. I want to go to Shoyou. Im worried he didn't say anything yesterday after the lost. I don't like it when he's sad. I got so bored in class I even drew the boys in my notebook, I'm worried. About everyone. They wont give up, right?

*ring*

Yes! I can go to the boys. I packed everything up but then-

"you going already?"

I turned my head and its Yachi she's my classmate and a friend of mine. "yeah sorry." I said.

"you know this isn't the first time."

"I know, there is a hole thing going with my friends. I'm a bit worried I want to check if there all okay." I explained.

"okay, but promise me that we'll going to eat together."

"hmm, okay. Ofc!"

I ran off.

"your friends must be lucky." She said.

I run and run, and run. When I came I need it to take a break I was tired of running. I heard the boys. But there not playing. I hear Shoyou and Kageyama SCREAMING?! O no, don't tell me they..

"aah, Y/N you're here." Its Kiyoko!

O no! I'm literally pressing with my hand on the door to listen what there doing inside! What she'll think from me?!

"so Hinata and Kageyama are inside, why don't you go and let them cool off a bit while I change." She said.

I was confused. I have to do it? Will that go right?? I hope so. I nod and when she turned away to go and change, I took a deep breath. I don't hear anything. What's going on? I opened the door. Those two were just lie on the ground, tired, full of sweat. Everywhere is a volleyball. What did those do?

"here." I gave my hand to both of them so they can stand. I looked at them. "are you guys feeling better?" I asked.

The boys looked down sad, its almost they want to cry but just don't want to let it out. Just as I expect it. They feel responsible for loosing, they both do.

"are you guys sad because you lost? Are you guys sad because your weak?" I asked.

The boys looked shocked and confused at the same time. I hugged them, to make them feel better. "pls don't, you guys will get stronger. Just give some time. And feeling pain is normal. But don't give up. You'll get there." I said.

I feel they hugged me back tight. I guess I made them feel just a bit better. I let them go and looked at there eyes. I smiled to let them know, that there not alone. The door opened, it was Kiyoko.

"aah you guys are cooled off. Great. Good job Y/N."

The other door opened too and then-

"Kiyoko!"

Ow no its Noya-san

"my beautiful angel, I think your beautiful as ever!" Tanka said with sparkle eyes.

"but I think your beauty fuller the he does!" noya yelled.

Those idiots jumped to Kiyoko and fell on the ground. Well at least those two are normal. Haha! Tsukishima and Yamaguchi even came too. Everyone is here except-

"where are the third years?" Shoyou asked.

Yeah, where is Suga-senpai, Daichi and Asahi?