3. innocent

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asahi is so good. I cant believe what Im seeing! And he was gone for an hole month?! Everyone is so good. Nishinoya is a good libero. I really didnt saw that coming when he caught the ball. Hes so good. And the hinata and Kageyama quick is good and imitating on the same time.

"how was it? Were we good?"

Well there were amazing! No words can explain this all. "you guys were great!" Hinata looked at me with those sparkling eyes. Like usual.

"okay its late, lets called a night!" said coach Ukai.

Everyone was cleaning the gym I helped a little, since that Im sort of new. They didnt let me help cleaning everything. It took a while to be done. So much happened. A hole drama moment that Sho-chan got hit from the ball. I was worried. But Kageyama let him realized that being a decoy isnt that terrible. He just want to be like the tiny giant. But Im happy that everything is okay.

"so Y/N, its very late. So Ill bring you home with my bike." Hinata came running to me. "no, its okay. You really dont have to. You must be tired of practice."

I dont want him to waist his energy on me. "nope, Im going to bring you home. Its too dangerous outside in this hour."

Seriously? "Im fine on my one, no you really dont have to, pls Shoyou."

"not gonna happen, if you like it or not. I'm bringing you home." He grabbed my hand and took me outside the gym. "wait here, Im going to change. I'll do fast so you can go home early."

This guy, he doesnt give me a chance.. "okay." I said. He run of to the club room.

What will my father think if I come home with a BOY!!! This is not good, he'll kill me. I should send him a message that I'll be late home, so at least he wont be angry for that. Okay and send. Done.

"why are you still here?" yikes, its tsukishima. What should I say? "are you waiting for hinata?" he asked. I nod. He looked at me so cold but yet so sweet. I cant see his eyes (cause his tall a T_T) and its dark outside.

"hey hinata, you shouldnt let a girl wait you know!" he cares about me waiting here alone? Thats new? He was so cold. And salty at the practice. Maybe I should know him better?

"yeah I know! I hope you didnt wait too long."

"no, it was okay." *bzzzt* my phone, its my dad!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From: dad

Ok, come home safe. Im in traffic so Ill be late too.

Thanks for letting me know.

Dad.

Thats it? Well thats my dad. He maybe act he cares but actually he dont.

"is there something wrong?" oops, I forgot hinata was still here.

"no its just my dad, I let him know that I was coming late at home."

"okay do you mind to stay a little longer." Longer?? I dont think its a good idea, true my dad knows I will come late but If I go now with Hinata he wont ask me questions. And then it wont be awkward.