18. I'll help you to get stronger

So my examens are done, and you guys waited long enough.

So here is a new chapter 😊
I made this chapter extra long so enjoy reading it ;3
Ooo~

Let's not forget about the the song. I've made something about it so when the time comes open the music and listen it while you read it.

You'll see when you guys are there <3

Anyways enjoy

Ly all ( ◜‿◝ )♡

***

It was morning you and Hinata on way to school but he had to stop to someone to ask something.

"coach Ukai?" you asked him.

"yes, I need to ask him something."

"what's about?"

"I want to find something to make the quick attack better.
And to do that I need to know." He said mysterious.

"know what?"

"you'll see" he smiled and flew with his bike off the mountain on their way to the store.

-In the store-

"thank you for coming." Ukai said to the two girls and left after they bought what they wanted.
After they left he took his cigarettes and set on his chair and reading his manga.

He was still thinking about what Hinata said.

The quick attack was all amazing enough, its imposable to make it even better.
He remembered Hinata's word back in Tokyo.

~I saw the other side, I saw the view from the summit~ he remembered his eyes.
His eyes was shining for more power to get stronger.
Those eyes. He thought.

And if you say you can see a blocker that's nothing but a fake recognition. But I heard there is a spiker who can actually see clearly right on their fingers. Even the position behind them. Could Hinata be on those spikers?! He thought.

The thought of thinking that Hinata can actually do that shocked him a bit. The quick attack being set of an amazing set up, if Hinata can dictate where set is going with his own will in midair.
He imagined them both doing the amazing attack.

No, no that's imposable.
He shacked his head of his ridiculous thoughts, thinking about this, he even didn't believe what he was thinking. Nobody can pull that off. He thought trying to convince himself.

But wait- he changed his mind quickly. If it would be done, then we have a new ruler of the aerial combat. Surpassing even the tiny giant.

Stuck in his own thoughts in the store. You and Hinata opened the door.
It's was sure that when coach was greeting he never thought he would see you guys.

"ow- hi guys, something wrong?" he asked.

You behind Hinata he had an intense look on his face, a second ago he was so cheerfull and now his hole face expression turned serious.
"hey coach, I want you to tell how I should be practicing."