Extra. Halloween

this one, in this part Yachi is with the boys, but this is an extra story. in the story self she didn't met them yet so. Enjoy this extra story.

Today its Halloween, on Saturday in school were all celebrating Halloween. I'm wearing a nurse costume full of blood. I thought it will be a good idea. I wonder what the boys are wearing?

When I came to school, it was decorated. Full of light end dark fake trees. Pumpkins, and a lot more. A little candy store. It does look fun. The hole school changed, it looks really spooking. They did a great job.

"hey, I like your costume."

I turned to look who it was, it was Yachi! Dressed like a hole pumpkin. She looks cute. "thanks, your costume is awesome!"

"aah, its nothing. Anyways want to come inside there is more!" she explained.

"more?"

"yeah! Activities! If you collect all cards on your list you can win something. If you buy 1 card and do all the activities you can win a small present. If you buy 3 cards and collect it all. You can win a bigger present. I guess the max was 8 cards." She explained.

"that looks easy."

"no its not, I thought the same. The activities that we have is harder then you think. If you fail while trying an activity you have to star all over again."

"really?"

"yeah, look here. I was trying to do the black cat."

She gave me her card to see what the activity was. 'popping blood balloons' it called. So I guess we have to pop balloons.

"so let me guess, you have to pop many balloons and when you reach on the number how many you have to pop you win. But if you miss one balloon you have to start again to 0, am I wrong?"

She nodded. "yeah, I keep messing up."

"okay wait here, I'll buy a card too. Then we'll both do it together." I said and left. I came back with the card. And we arrived to the black cat.

We had to wait cause some people wear playing there. "can you wait here for me I'll get some drink." Yachi said and left.

While I was waiting some stuff came out of nowhere.

"aah!! Why is this so hard!."

Wait I recognized that voice! Its Noya-san!

"Nishinoya-senpai? What are you doing?" I asked. He wasn't there alone Tanka was with him trying to pop balloons. Tanka is a zombie while Noya is a .....dog?

"nice costume, full of blood." Tanka said winking at me. "anyways, Noya is been trying to pop those balloons, but he's keep missing. While me, I already won."

"shut up! I can do it. Just wait and see!" Noya yelled.

"how many do you have to pop anyway?" I asked.

"in total 15. You have to pop 15 balloons, if you miss one-"

"then you have to start again. I know." I said.

"okay, now quit. I need to awake my guarding spirit. So I can fight!" he sounds like one of those old sensei's in anime

"okay, good luck Noya- sensei." Tanka said bowling to him. those dork heads! :)

Noya opened his eyes. Looked at every balloon. And try to hit all of them. But he missed. All of them.

"HAHAHA! Bad luck buddy!" Tanka laughed.