9. the matches

( this part is about how they all won until they going to play againt Aboi Johsai. i hope you guys like it!)

It was next day I was on school waiting and looking at the clock to past the time. I really want to go to the boys. I totally forgot that they had a match and I'm getting really nervous. As Kiyoko said that I'm welcome whenever I want. She really wants me to join the team. But I don't know this is a good idea. I'll think about that later. First is about Shoyou. We'll be he okay? Cause if I was him I'll get more nervous what I am right now!

*ring*

Yes! I packed everything run to the gym full of energy to not to miss the meeting. I definitely want to be there for them. I want to support them. I'll do everything to make sure that this team get much as support as they want. I want to be useful too. I opened the door. Everyone was here, and it looks like I'm on time. "sorry I hope I didn't you guys wait too long."

"no its fine we just about to star." Said the sensei.

"okay first let's warm up! Tomorrow it will be hard, so work until you don't feel anything in your body." Coach said.

Wow, thats rough. I hope they don't over do it. I was looking intense and concentrated.

"Is something wrong?" Kiyoko asked.

"no, I'm trying to work too."

"what do you mean by that?" she asked.

"well you see, the boys first match must be really special. And I want be there for them. So I'll work hard too." I explained.

She smiled, she was happy. We chatted a bit. Kiyoko is so sweet and nice. I really like her. She's always by my side whenever I need her.

_________________________

Lets skip to the next day 😉

Today is the big day! Karasuno's first REAL match.

I'm nervous. I don't know what to do!! I hope the boys are doing great. When I was looking for them I saw them and waved : "good luck!" I yelled.

Looks like were in trouble, Sho doesn't look good, is he okay? "hey! Whats wrong with Sho-Chan?" I yelled again.

"its noting to worrying about, he's just nervous." Daichi explained.

O no, that's not good. "oh ooh.." I said out loud. I guess the teams know how Sho can panic. His like this. I hope he'll get his confidents. But I hove no worries, the quick attack is amazing so it have to be good. Lets hope that those two can handle this all.

The match stared, it stared good. Sho looks like he got it together. I'm happy that he got focused again.

POV: Hinata Shoyou

I have to do my best today! If I mess up, we'll lose, and I don't want that. And Y/N – Chan is here too! I totally have to show her what I can do, and what I'm capable of. She didnt came to the training match with Nekoma! So I'll show her that I become stronger!

The hole match was going great team Karasuno won!

POV: Y/N

Yess! This is going good, I runned down stairs and was waiting happy until the guys came. "great job! You guys were amazing!"