10. the lost

The match stared, its going good for now. I see that everything is going great for now. Everyone is focused. I hope they can win this game!

I know that Oikawa is really good, his serves are the best. Not a surprise that everyone is calling him the great king. He is really good.

For now, I see that Sehjio has the lead, this is not good. But the quick attack is going good for now. Come on guys you can do this! What can I do? Only what I do right now is just watch and hope that they'll win. But thats not enough. I'm there supporter, its my job to support with everything I've got!

Wow?! What happened what's going on! Don't tell me! Is Kageyama and Oikawa having a little battle between them. Those two juts did a setter dump. Will this end good?!

What I know that Kageyama and Oikawa did go to the same school. Shoyou played against that team, he told me once. He must be really focused to beat his old teammate, I hope he can win! I hope the team wins!

Okay, is it me or is this hole game going fast? What's going on?

POV: Kageyama

I need to do something about those blocker! I'm not setting good enough! Better, better, BETTER!

Not good, they got the point back, and they still have the lead. I need to do something really quick. What should I do?

POV: Y/N

Is it me, or is Kageyama looking more different? Is he okay?

Kageyama set but this time it was so fast that the spiker couldn't hit it. This is not good, his losing it! What to do?! I have nothing, I can't do something about it.

They trying to do there best, but this doesn't look good.

Coach called Suga? There changing setters? I'm mean there not wrong, but still. What about Kageyama? If he isn't here, how is Shoyou going do the quick attack? Can Suga do that?

"..."

Wait- what am I seeing?

Suga is giving hive- fives, patting heads, or hitting them? Ha-ha, at least his positive. I can feel the energy from here. Its warm, and the feeling is so nice.

The hole team has the spirit back, but.. what about Kageyama? Will he be fine? But for now I hope Suga- senpai can do something about this.

"huh?"

Suga is really good. His set was amazing!

The guys are doing great, Aboi Johsai did won the first set. But no panic! They'll win this set.

It looks like Kageyama is back to normal, are they going changing setter? It looks like it,

"how is that Aboi Johsai is that good?" I asked. Shimada looked at me then back at the game.

"well you see, Kageyama needs to learn to set to the hole team." He explained. I think I understand what he means, Kageyama mostly sets to Shoyou.

What Is he doing? Wait- is that. A smile? So scary. Yikes! Everyone is just as shock like me. "wat are you planning Kageyama?" Hinata said with a white face.

"his just smiling." Noya explained. "why did you say that like its normal?!" Asahi trilled.

I laughed, I guess the guys are back to there self. Suga did a great job!