1. A sunshine boy

( so first my Enlish isnt so good, so sorry if some words are wrong)

Name: Y/N

You're parents dont live together, you and your brother live with your dad. Sadly you have no choice but to stay with him.

Your older brother is going to college and have his own house but he comes to visit you, his name is Rin.

~~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

*beep beep*

Ow, my phone is ringing. Its my dad, great I dont feel like talking to him. But I have no choice.

"yes?"

"so your awake? Did you had breakfast?" he asked.

"yes. " "okay good"

He hang up. Good.

So I chance in my new uniform. Brushed my teeth and ate my breakfast, I lost my appetite. I had good grades I studied hard, or my dad killed me, but when he told me to chose a school I froze. I didn't thought about it. So then I heard a school named Karasuno. That was the school who had a guy named the 'Tiny giant', my brother played against him. And I saw him with my own eyes, he's good for someone who's 5.5

So I thought why not that school, I'm going to class 1-5. Well I did studied hard so I'm proud of myself. But what I keep hearing is that they calling karasuno the 'wingeless crows' or something like that?? Kind a feel sad for them.

Whatever I dont really thing that they still play volleyball. So I shouldn't think about this. Look at the time if I don't go now I will be late.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Flash back

"why are you sitting alone?" said a boy. I dont remember his face. Even I played with him. What I know is he's full of energy has orange hair and is so sweet and kind to me. He shined like the sun. I loved the feeling just to look at him. What was his name again?

Doesn't matter, I don't know him an wont see him anymore so no problem.

I hope the students are nicer than my old middle school. I remember it so good what they did to me.

"come on, she is a pig!" "those glasses of her makes her uglier!" the girls talking after my back.

"noway dude, she to ugly to date with me" said a guy. "haha, just do it!" said a friend of his.

Everyone is keep saying that I'm ugly, even some guys comes to me and just smack me on the wall to say it on my face, so I changed myself.

Instead wearing glasses I wear contact lenses, and I put my hair down. I wear like usual oversized sweater, bc I like to wear it. And some long knee socks. I changed, I hope the guys at my middle school will realize what they did was just a waste of there time.

Okay anyway, I took the bus and listen some music in the bus, and I arrived.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~~~

So this is Karasuno huh its okay. And I don't need friends too, being alone is better.

So I just sit in class and like I hoped nobody of my middle school is here, good. I don't want more problems in my life. Almost a weak past and nothing happend, nothing wrong at least.

~lunchtime~

I just ate something, and I had to go to the toilet. When I was done and I was planning to go to the class I accidentally bumped at someone.

"sorry" I said quietly.

"no I'm sorry, I just stood in your way. Are you hurt?"said a orange haired boy. Wait why is he apologizing? I was the one who didn't look where I was going? And why does he looks so familiar???

"no I'm sorry, I should look where I was going." I apologized again.

"no really it's okay, I just stood middle of the way." He apologized again?

Seriously this guy.

"pls stop apologizing, it's my fault okay" I answered. The boy looked at me sad, he's short but still taller than me.
Sorry if your not ;(

"ow okay then, what's your name if I can ask?" said the boy. Should I answer? Idk

"Y/N"

I just told my name to him, am I sick?

"hi nice to meet you Y/N" said the boy with a bright smile. He shines like the sun, so bright. I like this feeling. But I had this felling not for the first time. Where did I feel this feeling before?

Ow yeah, a boy back when I was little at a park, which park again? Idk anymore but what was his name again?

"so my name is- " I remember it, "sho-chan." I said loud up.

I covered my hands before my mouth, "oops-"

"euh, what?" the boy asked. O god he didn't heard me. "nothing, you was talking." I said.

"euh yeah, my name is Shoyou Hinata!" he said like he was the main character. He's loud, but not like an annoying way, more like.. it's okay I guess.

"nice to meet you too.." I said. Man I'm awkward I cant even talk normally.

Hinata POV

Did she just called me sho-chan? Do we know each other. I kind of feel like it. But I don't remember it. Man, she's cute I want to know her better.

*ring* schoolbel

No, there goes my chance,

"I should go to my class now" Y/N said.

"euh wait-" wait what am I doing? Okay you know I'm just doing it.

Y/N looked at me.

Damn she's cute!!

"euh, do you mind if I asked you to come to the volleyball gym. I have practice today, so.." Hinata said.

Okay I said it, now I hope she will say yes.

"euh, no thanks." Y/N said.

Crap no! pls, "I really want you to come." I said.

"okay then." Y/N answered.

YESYEYSEYES! Thats great! "okay after school." I said.

Y/N POV

"euh, no thanks." I said.

Why does he want me to come to his practice?? I don't get it anymore??

"pls, I really want you to come." Hinata said.
O, not those eyes, now I can't say no again. I will hurt his feelings. But why me tho??

"okay then." I answered. God I'm a softie.

"okay after school." He said. And he just run away.

Okay that was so weird, what just happened? I guess I have no choice. So, I have to go to the gym. And see him playing volleyball...

Why on earth has it to be me?

( so this is the first part i hope you guys like it. sorry if some words are wrong)