13. the examens stress

( okay so, you guys might know but my English isnt good. just saying it again. sorry if i type words wrong. anyways enjoy. ;3 )

It was morning, I'm at school eating with Yachi. This time I promised to do it so I did. But this time she didn't came I called her but she didn't answered. It was a bit weird. Especially from her. I looked around the classroom, I even went to the bathroom. But she wasn't there. Weird. I waited even got a drink for myself and her. I sat on my seat still waiting. When I was planning to start I saw her entering in the class.

"what took you so long? And where were you? I looked for you everywhere." I said.

"ow- Sorry! I didn't want to make you worried. I was, with a teacher. I didn't understand something so I asked help." Yachi explained.

"okay, you could've asked me tho! But its okay lets eat!"

"okay!" :D

______________________________________

"I'm going early home today, I need to study for the examens!" I said.

"right me too, lets go both." Yachi said.

We both walked down and when we pasted the gym.

"I thought your boyfriend brought you home with his bike?" she asked.

"his not my boyfriend! At least not yet."

"aah, so you do like him?"

"euh.. pls stop! This is kind of embarrassing for me." I blushed.

"gomen, I didn't meant to make you all flustered." She apologized.

"no, its okay." I send Shoyou an email that I was going home early.

I arrived home, went to my room, locked the door. And stayed there for a hole day to study. I was so tired and fell asleep late at night.

______________________________________

I woke up and I hear the doorbell ringing the hole time. I couldn't feel my body its like, I ran a marathon. I can feel the my body rested.

I stood up and walked down stairs. The doorbell is still ringing.

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

who can it be on this hour? Its so early. I opened the door and it was Shoyou? "what's the hurry? Why early in the morning-"

"I called you 50 times! Why didn't you pick up?!"

What? He called me? but-

"ow- Sorry my phone died." I explained.

"no surprise, your lucky that I woke you up. Its 7.15."

"wait- it's that late! But your going to be late for practice!" I yelled.

"yeah, but I don't want to go without you."

His words are so pure. He left his bike outside the door. Came inside the house. Close the door. Hold my hand. And took me in the kitchen.

"is your dad home?" he asked.

"no, I guess his working early today. I don't see his shoes." I answered.

"okay, go and take a shower dress up. I'll make breakfast."

"you what?" I was confused.

"no, no. don't say anything. Your going to be late if you don't hurry." And he turned around to start cooking.

I took a quick shower, dressed up in my uniform. And went downstairs. It smelt good. I felt hunger. He made a toast and an omelet. He cut some fruit. It looked really good.