2. practice time

In class

____________________

So I think I should go to the gym, it will be rude if I just ignore is request. Its really weird that he just asked me to come and see him practice, is there any reason why that I have to come?? i actually was planning to watch some Anime. i heard You Lie In April Is a good one. i'll make sure to bring some tissues.

*ring* school bell

Well, I have no choice. I should go then. Im a little bit nervous, I dont like the idea sitting around tall boys. There probably way taller than me. Im getting a bit scared right now.

I arrived at the gym. I hear footsteps. Should I go in? no, it will be weird. Just a random girl comes inside the gym and nobody knows her. It will be way to awkward. I dont like the idea. But I am curious. Should I watch from the window?

Hmm I dont see Shoyou here. I guess I should go. Ow! Its better if I stop watching at the window like a creep, they will notice me then. Then Ill die!

"Y/N – Chan?"

O no, I know this voice its Hinata!

"good, you came lets get inside!" he said. Wow, the way that he holds my hand with that smile of his. Its like the sun. so warm. And I feel actually really warm do I feel good???

"cant wait to let you meet to the other!" he said. Wait- the others o no, I get a bad feeling about this. "oi! Hinata. What are-" said an angry looking guy. He just came out of nowhere. Wait!? Do I know him..

"who is she?" he asked.

"ow Y/N – chan. Shes a friend of mine." Hinata answered.

A FRIEND! But he just met me just a sec ago. And now Im his friend? No way, his going to fast! The guy looked confused. I understand him, even I am confused.

"are you guys going out of something?" he asked. "no, dont be silly as I told you were just friends." Hinata said trilling. Is he okay his face is red. Is he sick?

"euh sho-chan are you feeling okay? Your face is red!" I said.

"Im fine, dont worry about me."

The guy just hold his hand on hinata's head like ball and squeezed his had, his kind a mean to him."ow, Kageyama that hurts!" hinata yelled.

"Kageyama? can I ask you something?" I asked. The boys looked at me.

"sure" Kageyama answered.

"did you played in a team called Kitigawa Daiichi?" I asked. He looked shocked.

"yes, what with that?" he said so cold.

I think I should say it, how should I make this conversation end up good?

"I heard it was a good team, and I guess you was there setter. I heard you played good so I just want know that it was true." I said quietly. They looked at me so weird, like I just survived of a big explosion and came back alive with just some scratches.

"yes, its true what you said. I played against him. He was good. Thats why they calling him the king." Hinata said.

"Boke! I told you to not to call me that!" Kageyama screamed.

"is he that good?" I asked. To be honest Im really curious about it.

"no they called him that cause he was jerk." Hinata answered instead of Kageyama.

"boke! You just cant tell it to everyone!"

Kageyama looked angry. "lets just get inside."

Hes so cold. Hes totally different then Hinata is. Hinata is still holding my hand. Even after he got squeezed. He just dont let my hand go. But for some reason I kind of like it. No what am I thinking?! Dont be silly! I should go home early I think Im getting sick. Im just talking nonsense.