Chapter 8 (R)

Warning: sexual content.

....

☆*🥀*☆

☆*🥀*☆

....

Taehyung used to believe, that being born in a Royal Family was a blessing for him but it turns out it was a curse too.

He never thought his mate would turn out to be a werewolf and he would have to choose between his parents and his mate.

He knows that his parents would never agree with the idea of jungkook being his mate and him spending his life with a werewolf but no matter what, he has to go back and talk with them, cancel his wedding as soon as possible.

He doesn't want to leave jungkook, his destined mate and marry someone, who was not meant to be with him.

"Tae what are you thinking about so much, did you hear what I said earlier," jungkook asked, watching his mate lost in his thoughts from last five minutes.

Taehyung snapped back to his senses, sighing in frustration, "I heard what you said koo but we need to talk first, it's important."

Jungkook notices his mate's frustration, if he said it's important then it's must be really serious jungkook thought to himself, shifting closer to taehyung he pulled both his hands to him before interlocking their hands, "what it is, hyung."

Taehyung looked into his mate's warm gaze, as he opened his mouth to tell jungkook his truth, his half-truth "jungkook, baby I'm not a normal vampire, I guess you know that by now, I'm a prince, I'm from the original family of vampires" he begins, "and you know how both over kinds are rivals from centuries and because of that my parents wouldn't agree with a werewolf being my mate but that doesn't mean I'm gonna leave you, darling, I'm gonna fight for us even if it means I have to leave my parents I'll do, I'll have to go back in three days and I'm gonna talk with my parents about us, if they don't agree then I'm gonna leave everything and I'll come back to you, what I'm saying is that I just need you to trust me in this and stay by side, will you do that for me, baby? Taehyung finished with a deep breath as he looks at his.

jungkook's was uncertain, he doesn't know if he should trust taehyung, jungkook thought about their alpha and how his vampire mate betrayed him, he doesn't want the same thing to happen to him. He wants to trust his mate but his pack history with vampires wasn't good, jungkook knows that not every vampire would be like their alpha's mate but he was still scared.

Jungkook remembered their conversation in the car from earlier and how he decided to give his mate a chance but now it seems difficult for jungkook to trust his mate because he's already talking about leaving him.

Jungkool doesn't know if taehyung will ever come back him as he said.

Should he trust his mate?