Chapter 9

☆*🥀*☆

☆*🥀*☆

***

A sudden appearance of a female caused a ruckus in the min's household when she entered the house, pushing an angry Jimin aside.

She immediately races upstairs towards jungkook's room like she already knew where she's going or where she wanted to go, both yoongi and Jimin tried to stop the stranger from entering in their house without their permission but she reached the jungkook's bedroom door before anyone can stop her and kick it open, entering in with a shout of taehyung's name.

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG"

"Shit"

Taehyung cursed under his breath instantly recognising the female voice as his fiance.

Hurried footsteps were heard by the two mates who were still tangled up in the silk sheets, wrap up in each other's arms, taehyung still buried deep inside his mate.

Taehyung's lips were full of his mate's blood, some of it dripping on jungkook's neck when he cursed as he moves to stand, pulling out of jungkook in the process.

Jungkook whine at the empty feeling, looking up at his mate with an angry pout, jungkook saw his mate uprising his hand to move the sheets as they wrap itself around jungkook's naked body and a towel fly over to wrap itself around taehyung torso, who stand against the side of the bed, staring furiously at the female.

Jungkook was confusingly staring at the strange female, standing there looking at them like she didn't just barge in on them having sex.

She was clad in all black from head to toe her long black her reaching past her waist as she stands in front of taehyung, crossing her perfectly manicured hands over her chest as she glares at him with a raised eyebrow.

Jungkook figured out by her smell and the tattoo on her neck, that she's a witch, a True blood witch, just like his hyung seokjin.

"What are you doing here, Sooyun" taehyung gritted out.

"Wow, taehyung, shouldn't I be the one asking you this question? This is what you were doing in the name of your bachelor's party huh, whoring around with random bitches" sooyun shouted.

"Miss sooyun, you can't speak like that with his Highness" namjoon stern voice come from behind sooyun as both he and hoseok walk in with Jimin and yoongi.

She turns around glaring toward namjoon before speaking with a vicious ton "I will speak, however, I want with my fiance and how dare you, talk to me in that tune, you are a servant, know your place."

"My fiance"
"My fiance"
"My fiance"

The words were reiterating in jungkook's mind as he thought about why she referred to taehyung as her fiance, is he engaged, was he lying to him all this while.