Chapter 3

☆*🥀*☆

☆*🥀*☆

***

"Do you hate vampires?" Jungkook hears his mate speaks again, his voice vulnerable and a little angry.

"He is reading your thoughts he heard everything we talked about just now," Jungkook wolf says.

"What? who the hell give him right to listen to my thoughts like that" Jungkook furiously growls.

Jungkook looks up in his mate's eyes, who look shocked at the sudden eye contact, before saying "who the hell do you think you are listening to my thoughts like that huh, who gives you the right?"

"Do you really hate vampires, why?" His mate let out completely ignoring jungkook's question.

When jungkook didn't answer and continue glaring at his mate, the vampire decided to answer jungkook's question first "I'm your mate I have every right to listen to my mate's thoughts when I want, don't I?"

"No, you don't, you have no right to listen to my thoughts because I don't accept you as my mate" jungkook let out, turning his face away from his mate when he saw his mate's expression sadden at his words.

Jungkook feels his heartaches too when the mate bond weakens by his rejection.

But jungkook's hatred for vampires was more stronger than his love for his mate, for now.

"Why, why do you hate me..my kind so much," the vampire asks again in a small whisper.

"That's none of your business," jungkook said before he walks out from behind the bar counter and towards the staircase. Deciding that he is done with his job for tonight.

But just when he reaches the staircase he heard the black-haired vampire from before saying "ya taehyung, why are you following that little omega, don't go near him, he bites" and the whole VIP section laughs at his mockery.

Jungkook goes to open his mouth to answer back but his mate beats him to it "watch your mouth, sungho" he warns.

"Why are you siding with that bitch now. he insulted me, taehyung, your best friend" sunho says.

Taehyung turns to look at jungkook who was throwing daggers with his eyes at sungho.

"What happened earlier, darling" jungkook hears his mate asking him.

Jungkook stops glaring at sungho and turns to look at his mate who was waiting for his answer.

"Ask you're so-called best friend, what he did to deserve my insults" with that said jungkook turn to walk down the stairs but was again got stopped by his mate's voice.

"Please wait, my darling, I need to know what happened earlier for you to act like that, did he said something wrong to you" jungkook hears his mate, his voice now right beside him.

When did he moved so close to me jungkook thinks to which taehyung smiles reading his mate's thoughts again but his smile drops at his mate's next thought?

Why of all days I have to deal with this bloodsuckers today, first, this sungho guy who tried to sexually harass me and now my mate who turns out to be one of them jungkook thinks.

"He tried what" taehyung growls after hearing his mate's thoughts, turning around to glare at his friend sungho.

"You did what sungho" taehyung questions again.

"Why are acting so stuck-up all of the sudden teahyung, I just asked this bitch to warm my bed for tonight and he's acting like I asked him t..... " before sungho can finish his sentence jungkook saw him getting choke by some indivisible force.

Jungkook turns to look at his mate who was glaring intensely at sungho with his hand raised in the air pointing towards sungho.

How can he do this when he's only a vampire, can a vampire be this powerful?? Jungkook thinks before he heard the other vampires around sungho shouting at taehyung to stop.

Jungkook looks at sungho to see the black-haired vampire struggling to breathe, clawing at his throat to stop the invisible force choking him.

Jungkook didn't want someone to die because of him so he turns to his furious mate, placing his small hand on his mate's board shoulder, he whispers close to his ear "taehyung, please stop you're killing him."

When his mate didn't make any move to stop his act jungkook slowly reach his hand to hold his mate's hand before whispering again "taehyung, please stop for me, please" he begs, tightening his grip around his mate's hand.

Taehyung lowers his arm when he saw his mate moving to stand in front of him, squishing his hand in a tight grip.

All the vampires turn to look at the two mates standing close to each other but when taehyung feels them staring he growls "what are you'll staring at, take that scrumbag and get out of here, the party is over."

"But taehyung.." One of the vampires tries to object but got cut off by taehyung.

"I SAID GET OUT" taehyung shout.

All the vampire hurriedly walk down the VIP section and out of the club.

Jungkook turns to look at his mate again who still looks furious.

"This is the first impression of you, you're gonna give me by chocking someone to death and scaring me away" jungkook jokes to clam down his mate.

But taehyung frowns at his words "am I scaring you, my darling" taehyung asks pulling jungkook closer to him by his hand.

Jungkook smiles at his mate's silly question shaking his head before saying "I was just joking you silly" taehyung smile back as he sees his mate giggles.

"Does this mean you're accepting me as your mate now, precious" taehyung asks, to which jungkook stops smiling.

Should I give him a chance I mean he did take my side against his friends just now jungkook thinks to himself.

"I don't know about you but I want my vampy so if you don't want him let me have control and mark my vampy as mine" jungkook wolf interrupts his thinking.

"Shut up lixue and stop calling him vampy it sounds ridiculous," jungkook says back.

"But why I like calling him my vampy" lixue whines.

"You can call me whatever you want lixue" jungkook and lixue hear their mate laughing softly.

"You..you stop listening to my thoughts" jungkook warns pointing his finger at taehyung chest.

Taehyung softly laughs again before grabbing jungkook's finger "you tend to never answer my questions, so I couldn't stop myself from listening to your thoughts, I need my answers somehow, you know" taehyung says before softly kissing jungkook's finger.

"Aww, he's so fucking romantic, jungkook I swear to moon goddess if you don't accept him as our mate now I'm gonna kill you" lixue warns.

Jungkook and taehyung laughs at lixue warning still holding hands without realising it.

"So do you accept me as your mate now?" taehyung asks.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N

Should jungkook, give in or play hard to get?? ;)

Are you guys enjoying reading this or it's boring??