Chapter 6 (R)

Jungkook's outfit ☝

***

Warning: minor sexual content.

***

☆*🥀*☆

☆*🥀*☆

***

After leaving the club taehyung decided to bring jungkook with him to his hotel he was staying in for his time in Seoul but yoongi offered them to come to their house since a hotel would not be safe for an unmated Omega in heat.

Taehyung hurriedly runs towards his car with jungkook wrap around him, once he agreed to join yoongi and Jimin to their house. Jimin and yoongi got into their car and taehyung got in the back seat of his limo with a half-unconscious jungkook in his lap, taehyung shields hoseok and namjoon got in the front seats as namjoon start the car and follows yoongi's car.

Jungkook was whimpering in pain on his mate's lap, so taehyung begins to softly stroke his fingers through koo's hair, his other hand caress his mate's soft cheek, "it's ok baby, you're ok" he starts to whisper sweet nothings into jungkook's ear.

"Taehyungie it hurts so much, I feel so hot, please make it go away" jungkook whines nuzzling his face into taehyung's hand to feel a little relief.

It was hurting taehyung to see his mate in this state and there was only one way he can make his mate's pain go away but taehyung knows that jungkook wouldn't want him to do it if he was sober.

Taehyung was also trying to control himself because of his mate's luscious scent it was making it hard for him, he wants to taste his mate, want to mark him as his, wants to make love to him even though they had just met a few hours ago.

"I want this off" taehyung heard his mate suddenly shouts, stretching his clothes trying to take his black crop top off of his head.

Teahyung moves to hold jungkook's wrist stopping him from taking off his top, "no darling you can't take that off" taehyung said and pulled jungkook to his chest by his wrist, warping his arms around jungkook hugging him to his chest tightly.

"But taehyungie it's hot" jungkook mumbles in his mate's chest, wiggling around in taehyung's hold to break free.

"I know darling, I know, you can take that off once we reach home ok love, can you be a good boy for me and wait until then hmm?" Taehyung asks, softly stroking jungkook's back.

"Good boy? Yes! Kookie can be a good boy for taehyungie but will I get a reward if I'll be your good boy" jungkook asks in a cute voice.