Chapter 7

☆*🥀*☆

☆*🥀*☆

***

By the time they all reach yoongi's house jungkook was fast asleep in his mate's lap, his skin was still hot to touch, small whimpers leaving his lips now and then, he still looks in pain.

There was a small knock on the back seat window when the car came to a halt.

"Mr Kim, we're here" yoongi voice came from outside the car.

Taehyung look down at his sleeping mate, not wanting to wake up the peaceful omega, taehyung decided to carry him to the house, so he opens the car door looking up at yoongi who was standing there frowning down at taehyung.

"Why do you guys smell full of cum and Slick, what did you do with, koo, why is he unconscious" yoongi asks raising his left eyebrow questioningly at the younger.

Taehyung frown not liking his mate's friends inquiring him like that.

"He is not unconscious he's just sleeping and I didn't do anything he didn't want me to" taehyung said climbing down the car with jungkook in his arms, bridal style.

Jungkook had put on his top, his torn fishnet hidden under his skirt before he falls asleep and the cum on both their clothes had dried by now, leaving white stains on their clothes but the beta wolf can still smell it on them.

Jungkook stirred a little in his sleep by the movement but went back to sleep as taehyung coo's in his ear.

"You guys didn't do the naughty in there, did you?" Jimin asked willingly his eyebrows, standing next to his frowning mate.

Taehyung thoughts it was a private question, it was none of their business, they shouldn't ask a private question like that to a complete stranger, at least for taehyung they were still stranger, he doesn't know anything about them except that they were his mate's friends.

Teahyung didn't answer jimin's question and keeps walking toward the two-story house in front of them, with jungkook in his arms.

"This bitch, who does he think he is,  ignoring me like that" Jimin yells, running towards taehyung to stop him from going any further.

"Jungkook is sleeping so we'll take him in, you can go home, we don't need you here anymore" Jimin let out, now standing in front of Teahyung glaring at him.

"No" taehyung answered in short before walking past Jimin.

"Ya it's my house and I will decide who will stay and who will not ignore me one more time and I'll show you your real place," Jimin yelled angrily, yoongi run to him holding him back from launching at taehyung back.

"Jimin, baby calm down, you'll wake kookie up by all that shouting," yoongi calmly said, "calm down, you are telling me to calm down when that bitch is talking to your mate like that, whose side are you on" Jimin pushed his mate's arms away from him, before walking angrily towards their house.