Chapter 4

☆*🥀*☆

☆*🥀*☆

***

"So do you accept me as your mate now?" taehyung asks.

Jungkook never thought this question would be that difficult for him to answer when he'll meet his mate but then again he never thought his mate would be a vampire.

Vampires and rouges are someone's jungkook hate with his whole being and why wouldn't he, they are the ones who killed his parents, his father was a beta and his mother was one of the pack warriors, they were not that weak to lose against rouges but they were not strong enough to fight against those vampires.

Ever since his parents died jungkook kept his distance from vampires, not because he was scared but because they sicken him.

"Darling, what are you thinking" jungkook hears his mate ask.

Jungkook looks up at his mate's dark brown eyes, "just thinking if you are just like them" jungkook says in a daze

"Like who?" Taehyung asks curiously, smiling softly down at his mate.

"Huh," jungkook let out.

"I asked like who, baby" taehyung repeats.

"Like who, what. What are you talking about?" jungkook asks finally out of his daze.

"You said you were thinking if I'm just like them so I asked like who" taehyung explain, confused.

"Oh..oh did I said that out loud," jungkook says to himself.

"Was I not supposed to hear that?" taehyung asks looking deep into jungkook's honey brown eyes.

"No..no I mean yes. No" jungkook rambles shaking his head frantically, all the mixed emotions he was feeling is getting him frustrated.

"Hey it's ok baby, it's ok don't worry" taehyung let out holding jungkook cheeks softly stopping him from shaking his head before making him look up at him again.

But the sight breaks taehyung's heart, jungkook was now crying warm tears flowing down his flush cheeks, his soft pink lips in a pout between taehyung's hands.

"Baby, what happened precious, why are you crying," taehyung asks softly weeping jungkook's tears with his thumb.

"I don't know, I...I just don't feel well, I want to be alone, ca..can you please leave" jungkook let out in broke whispers, pleading with his teary eyes.

"No! No I won't leave you alone in this state, we just met darling, why are you pushing me away," taehyung ask desperately.

"I don't want to answer, please leave me alone please taehyung" jungkook beg, removing taehyung's hands from his face before turning away.

Both taehyung and jungkook's heart were breaking at the moment their mate bond making it difficult for them to part from each other but jungkook was not ready to accept the reality.

"I will make you mine no matter what it takes jungkook," taehyung says before walking down to the main club searching for his shields namjoon and hoseok.

Jungkook turn back after he hears his mate leave and walks down to staff changing rooms, he decided to calm down by taking a shower they provide for the staffs in changing room until his friends arrive.

After just standing under the showerhead until the water got cold jungkook walks out the shower to his locker wrap in his soft white towel.

Picking out the outfit he chose especially for tonight he quickly changed into them, before taking out his cell phone from the locker and calling his friends for their whereabouts.

Jimin answer the call after the third ring.

"Hey baby, are you done with your shift," Jimin asks, jungkook heard his yoongi hyung complaining in the background about Jimin calling jungkook, baby but not him.

"I call him, baby because he is my baby and you hyung, you are my daddy, right jungkookie?" Jimin says in an alluring voice.

"Right hyung" jungkook let out laughing softly, his mood changing back to its bubble self.

"So how much longer I have to wait for you guys, I can't wait to show you my outfit for tonight, I specially chose it to match with yours," jungkook says, walking out to the main club to get a drink before his friends arrive since his friends don't like their 'baby' drinking.

"Omg really, we are just five minutes away I can't wait to see your outfit," Jimin says excitedly.

"Ok hurry up" jungkook let out before cutting the call and calling the bartender for his drink.

"Hey Kevin, give me two shots of vodka, please," jungkook told to the bartender leaning his elbows on the bar as he starts scrolling through his phone, unaware of the hunger eyes of his mate on his raising skirt.

"Here two shots of vodka for our little jungkookie" Kevin placed the two small glass on the bar in front of jungkook with a wink, "by the way this outfit really suits you, you look pretty," Kevin says before walking to the next customer.

"Thank you Kevin" jungkook giggles, picking up the shot and drinking it in one go before doing the same to the other shot.

On the other side, taehyung was fuming with anger seeing the bartender flirting with his mate and his mate giggling to some other man's compliment.

Supernaturals are Immune to alcohol but the amount taehyung is drinking at the moment was too much, even for vampires.

Same goes to jungkook he didn't stop after the two vodka shots, his friends taking longer than five minutes gives jungkook more time to drink and once he started he couldn't stop himself, liking the adrenaline it gives him.

Losing count after the tenth shot jungkook decide to go dance on his own since his friends are still not here.

So he walked to the middle of the dance floor in his wobbly heels.

"Hey gorgeous, can I get a dance with you." Jungkook feels strong arms wrap around his waist from behind, as a manly voice whisper in his ear.

Completely in his drunk state jungkook didn't acknowledge the wandering hands of the man on his body and agreed to dance with him "sure why not" jungkook says, his voice slurring.

"Ya keep your filthy hands away from mate you asshole" jungkook hears a familiar voice shout before the body behind him was knockdown to the floor by an invisible force.

"Not again" jungkook whines.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/n

There will be crossdressing in this story so if you don't feel comfortable with it please just leave the story but don't comment anything hateful.

I hope you enjoy reading💜💜