chapter 11

☆*🥀*☆

☆*🥀*☆

***

Jungkook on the other hand was facing some after heat sickness or that's what he thought it was.

After taehyung left that day, jungkook went back to his house, wanting to be alone since his heat was gonna last for a few more days.

He locked himself in his room for a week, not allowing anyone in, except seokjin who was helping him subside his heat by giving some painkillers and cold baths since jin is not a wolf he wasn't affected by jungkook's heat.

But after a week passed and jungkook's heat went away, he was still feeling sick, having morning sickness, he couldn't keep down any food he was taking, feeling dizzy every time he tried to walk.

First, he thought he was feeling sick because of the rejection because, since lixue, jungkook's wolf completely shut himself off, after the rejection. The poor wolf was devastated, the rejection weakened him and he was angry at jungkook so he shut himself off from jungkook and that made jungkook body weaker than it already was.

Seokjin also left to help their neighbouring pack because they needed some doctors to treat their pack members who got injured in the recent fight they had with rouges, so there was no one to help jungkook with his sickness.

At last, he decided to wake up and ignore the weakness, first, he needs to take care of his brothers, he'll think about himself later when his brothers are feed.

With that in mind, he tried to get up from his bed but the moment his feet touch the ground, the room spined around his eyes and he fell on the ground unconscious with a thump

Hearing a loud noise from their brother's room, JeongGwon and JeongEun, who was playing in their room, panicked and run out to their brother's room.

JeongEun was crying rivers looking at his brother lying unconscious on the floor of his bedroom, he run to his brother and set beside him taking jungkook's head in his lap, he continued crying. JeongGwon, on the other hand, decided to be strong for his brother so instead of crying he run to take his brother's phone to call their ami noona for help.

Ami picked up the call at the fourth ring, panicking at the weak voice of his best friend's brother, she asked JeongGwon about what happened and why he sounds like that, little JeongGwon explain as much as he can about his brother's condition and hearing that ami promised the little boy that she'll be there in five minutes and asked the boy to be strong for his brothers.

On her way to jeons she called seokjin to inform him about jungkook's situation, he told her to check jungkook's temperature first thing when she reach their house he also told her to sprinkle some water on his face and try to wake jungkook up and he'll be there too in thirty minutes since he finished his work at the neighbouring pack.