Chapter 5

***

☆*🥀*☆

☆*🥀*☆

***

"Your highness, please leave the guy we're not allowed to kill anyone here especially not a werewolf" namjoon, one of the taehyung's shield shouts trying to stop taehyung from beating the guy to death.

The guy was too drunk to defend himself and his werewolf strength was no use against a powerful vampire like Taehyung.

Jungkook was just staring blankly at his mate, confused why his mate was beating up the man who was just trying to dance with him.

Taehyung was throwing punch after another on the man's face laying under him, showing no mercy on the guy who tried to touch his mate appropriately.

"Your highness please stop" namjoon tried again pulling taehyung by his shoulders.

"Hyung he tried to touch my mate, I'm gonna kill this bastard, I'm gonna break his filthy hands one by one and make him bleed until he dies by it" taehyung growls furiously.

"Taehyung you can't do that we're in their land, please try to understand, we won't be able to step foot on this territory ever again if you break their rules, you won't be able to see your mate, so please don't do something you'll regret later" namjoon tried to reason, once again pulling taehyung by his shoulders to make him stand up.

"What is happening here" they all heard a new voice shout.

Jungkook turns to look at the familiar deep voice he remembers as his yoongi hyung with Jimin right by his side

"Jiminie" Jungkook shouts running towards his friends as soon as he saw them.

Jimin opens his arms to catch jungkook as soon as he saw jungkook running toward him in his heels stumbling drunkenly.

Jungkook runs straight into Jimin's open arms before tightly hugging him, as he starts crying softly in his hyung's shoulder, Jimin notices a change in jungkook's scent and by the way, he suddenly started crying, Jimin knows what it is.

His heat is going to start soon.

"Jiminie they are fighting, I don't like fighting, I don't like my mate shouting please stop him" jungkook whimpers burying his face deeper in Jimin's shoulder.

"Mate? What are you talking about kookie, did you found your mate" Jimin asks, softly stroking jungkook's back, jungkook already started to feel hot under jimin's touch,

"Yes, I did but he's a vampire and I can't accept him" jungkook whispers, now Jimin knows why his heat started so suddenly.

"Oh! Its ok baby, everything will be ok, don't cry and why did you drink so much when we told you not to" Jimin asks, looking up at his mate who is now talking to taehyung and his shields angrily.

Jimin needs to talk to his mate and get jungkook out of there as soon as possible before any unmated wolf gets a sniff of koo. Jungkook was not even sober enough to realize his heat had started.

"I...I was tired of waiting for you guys, I wanted to have fun so I decided to dance and drink on my own but then this guy comes to me asking for a dance and I said yes, we were just dancing when my mate suddenly attack this guy" jungkook answers.

Jimin once again looks up to see if his mate has finished solving the issue but he notices something else, taehyung was staring at jungkook with pure desire, his pupils dilated, his stare intense.

At that moment Jimin knows that jungkook mate already got the sniff of his change in scent and they were both too drunk to handle this situation.

"Yoongi hyung" Jimin shouts for his mate, who turns around to look at his worried mate.

"What happened, baby," yoongi asks, seeing the worried expression of his mate's face put yoongi on alert.

"It's jungkook, we need to get him out of her" Jimin hurriedly replied, realisation flashed across yoongi's face once he also got the sniff of jungkook's scent.

Yoongi immediately walks back to his mate and jungkook, who was almost unconscious in jimin's arms.

Taehyung followed yoongi to his unconscious mate " what is happening to him, w-why his scent is soo changed and- and--"

"He is in his heat" Jimin cut off taehyung's question with his reply "and you need to stay away from him, for now," Jimin says before he turns with jungkook in his arms to walk out of the club.

"No taehyungie, Jimin hyung, its hurt so bad please, I need taehyungie" jungkook whines in jimin's shoulder, raising an arm in taehyung's direction making grabby hand at taehyung.

Jungkook decision of not accepting his mate forgotten because of his heat.

"Jimin hyung, I need taehyungie, please don't make him leave" jungkooks whines again when Jimin made no move to stop.

Taehyung run towards his mate when he heard his mate calling for him, jungkook's luscious scent was making it hard for taehyung to stay away from him.

Taehyung stops Jimin from walking any further by putting a hand on his shoulder and his other hand in jungkook's hand, linking their hands in a tight grip.

Jungkook smiles in relief from the touch of his mate.

"Jungkook, baby it's ok, come here" taehyung pulled jungkook in his arms from jimin's.

Jungkook immediately relaxes once his mate's arms wrap around him, the heat in his body subsides for the time being, with his mate's touch.

"Mr Kim, you are both too drunk to handle this situation please let jungkook leave with us, you can meet him once you're sober" yoongi says.

"No taehyungie, I want to be with you, please" jungkook continue to whine burying his face deeper into taehyung's shoulder.

"Don't worry Mr min I'm sober enough to take care of him, I won't do something jungkook won't want me to," taehyung says hugging jungkook tighter when he hummed in approval.

"He's not in a state to give consent" yoongi argue.

"Then you guys can come with us but I won't leave him alone when he clearly needs me" taehyung offers before he starts walking out of the club with jungkook wrap around him.

Yoongi and Jimin have no choice but to follow them.

-----

A/N

The next chapter might be smut but I'm too embarrassed to write it. I was thinking of skipping it but the mating process is important in a werewolf story so I'm gonna write it.

It would be my first time writing smut so forgive me if it's not good enough.

Enjoy reading💜