Chapter 2

Prince Taehyung^^^

***

☆*🥀*☆

☆*🥀*☆

***

"Our mate? Are you sure it was our mate's scent, why didn't I smelled it?" jungkook asks his wolf.

"It was just there for a few seconds, now it's gone and you know our human senses is weaker than our wolf senses maybe that's why! I Swear it was our mate's scent" jungkook's wolf explains.

"But I was in control of our body, you were sleeping, you can't smell it before me. Jungkook says as he walks out from behind the counter, looking down towards the crowd on the main floor, in search for his mate.

"I was thinking the same, how's it's possible. Maybe I wrong but the heavenly scent and the feeling you feel when you're close to your mate, I felt that. it can't be wrong right?." Lixue purres again remember his mate's scent.

"Lixue we are the same person. how can you feel it and I can't," Jungkook complains.

"I don't know," lixue grumbles "I'm going back to sleep, don't wake me up unless you see our mate." With that said jungkook felt their link disconnecting.

"Wow, he's asleep already," Jungkook mumbles to himself, smiling at his wolf's antics.

Jungkook walks back behind the bar counter waiting for the VIP customers to arrive. The thought of his mate not leaving his mind.

"What if they're really here, I'm not ready to meet my mate just yet, what if my first impression is not good enough, what if they don't like me, my clothes are not decent enough for a first meeting, omg what do I do, should I go change into something proper, I can convince manager soojin to let me wear something else just for tonight, yes I'm gonna go change into something pretty" jungkook walks out from behind the bar counter again but just when he reaches the stair to walk down to the main floor, he sees people climbing upstairs.

"Shit the VIP customers are here, what do I do now, I have no choice I have to wait for them to leave. I just hope my mate doesn't show up before that." Jungkook hurries back to the bar and behind the counter.

People start arriving one after another until the couches of the VIP section was full of male vampires.

They were all chatting among themselves while jungkook serves them drinks when jungkook hears one the customer saying "wow a male omega, it's rare to see one this days and damn look at that body, I don't like werewolves but I would love to see this one under me."

"What did you say" jungkook furiously turn towards the vampire, before folding his arms against his chest with a raised eyebrow.

"I said, sit on my lap and let's talk about the first thing that pops up" the black-haired vampire replies with a smirk.

"You have all your life to be a jerk take today's off coz I don't want to start a fight with you bloodsuckers today and by the way, the pickup line was really nasty just like your personality" jungkook smirk back when he saw the black-haired vampire looking stunned by his answer.

Jungkook walks back behind the bar counter when there are no drink orders to serve. When suddenly he got the sniff of the heavenly scent his wolf was talking about.

His mate's scent.

Jungkook lookup when the scent draws closers, to see, a gorgeous vampire drapes in pure silk from head to toe with expansive looking jewellery on his arms and around his neck, the red diamonds on his ears glistens against the club lights making him look more elegant.

"Vampire? my mate is a vampire" jungkook mumbled to himself, looking back up when he felt his mates eyes on him.

Their eyes locked and the vampire smirks at jungkook as he starts walking toward him.

With every step, he takes jungkook heart rate increases with it.

Their eyes were still on each other when the vampire reaches jungkook who looks like a dear caught in headlights.

"Hey there, darling" the vampire whispered looking right into jungkook wide Bambi eyes.

My mate is a vampire, my mate is a vampire, my mate is a vampire, The same sentence was repeating in jungkook's mind.

When jungkook doesn't reply his mate speaks again "can I know your name, darling."

Jungkook opens his mouth to speak but closed it again before shaking his head not believing his eyes.

He needs to talk with his wolf before he talks with his mate.

"Lixue, lixue wake up he's here" jungkook tries to awake his wolf.

"What? Who is here... Oh, my goddess that scent again" lixue growls fully awake now.

"Our mate Is finally here, damn jungkook we got ourselves a stunning vampy as a mate... Wait what he's vampire??" Lixue double-checks before speaking again "that's not possible."

"I know right moon goddess chose a species we hate the most, as our mate," jungkook says.

"No that's not what I mean" lixue let out.

"Huh, what do you mean then," jungkook asks his wolf.

"When I got his scent before I also felt something reaching out to me I thought it was his wolf, it was definitely his wolf but it's not here anymore and he turns out to be a vampire, how's that possible" lixue explains.

***********************

A/n

Is taehyung actually a vampire or a werewolf?? Maybe both😉

Enjoy reading