22

Mason
Even though I didn't know where I was going, or where to find her, I was hopelessly looking around for her.

I went back to her old apartment, desperate enough to even knock on the door knowingly she wasn't going to be there.

I sped to the dinner where she works at like a mad man, asking every employee if they've seen her or heard from her and each of them told me the exact same answer,"no."

I didn't want to worry her mom at first but it's been hours now and I had no other choice, but to call her.

"Hey, Mrs. Harlow." I said clenching the phone to my ear.

"Oh Mason my baby, it's so good to hear from you." She exclaim through the speaker, in her thick Caribbean accent .

"You too Mrs.Harlow." My voice was low and shaky.

"How's my baby doing? Have you been taking good care of her?" She ask, which cause my heart rate to increase.

"I was actually wondering if she has called you recently?" I was a nervous wreck.

"No, I haven't heard from her in about two weeks now, she's been busy with school and work. I didn't want to be a bother, is everything alright baby?" She was starting sound worried.

"She left." I simply said.

"Did you guys argue?" She ask.

"Something like that." I replied honestly.

"Ahhhh, I don't really want to get into y'all young folks business, but I'll give her a call, and get back to you baby."

"Okay thank you." I answer, letting out a deep sigh

"And keep your head up sugar." She said, before hanging up.

Where the fuck could she be? I then thought of Keith, I remember she told me how he owns some restaurant down town.

Without another thought I was at the restaurant. I stride inside looking around for Keith not caring about the stares I was getting from the employees or the customers.

Then I saw him, sitting at table, laughing away with some brunette. I barge toward him.

"Where is she?" I yell, as I barge toward his table grabbing him by the collar of his expensive ass suit and dragging him up to his feet.

"Where the fuck is she?" I ask again this time punching him right across the face. He was just looking at me in shock.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He push me off of him.

"Where's Amina?" I said through clenched teeth.

"How the fuck should I know." He bark back.

I was about to charge at him again when he quickly said. "She left me a voicemail, a couple hours ago saying she can't see me anymore." His hands were up in defense mode.

I look over at his date, she look terrified, I then glance around to see everyone in the restaurant looking at me. Some shaking their heads in disapproval of the commotion I've caused.

I look over at Keith again, before walking out the restaurant.

A/N: This was just a follow up of the last chapter, I felt like there was already too much going on in the last chap. so I ended up giving his search for her a whole different chapter.