9

2 months later

Amina
Mason had convinced me to stay with him for the rest of the year, so I can save up some more. Not gonna lie staying here has helped me financially, but I can't help but feel like I'm taking advantage of him in a way.

He refuses to let me help with any of the bills, so now and then I will go grocery shopping with my own money, so I could feel like I was at least helping around a bit.

I got him to agree to let go of his maid go, so I can help with the cleaning instead. Which made me feel somewhat useful, I would cook and clean now and then.

Today was Monday, and I already finished all online my classes I even got some of my school work done, but I was exhausted from staring at my laptop screen, I've been sitting here for almost twelve hours, and I seriously needed a shower, but I decided to finish my last assignment for the night before doing all that.

I was excited to finally take a shower, it was currently ten o'clock and usually on Mondays Mason comes home pretty late from work, so I decided to have some me-time.

After my shower laid down on the bed with the towel still wrapped around me.
Pleasing myself has really been helping me with stress and overthinking too much, especially when it came down to fantasizing about Mason. That's the only way I could keep my composure around him.

So almost every night for the past two months before Mason gets home, or before I go to bed, this has been part of my routine.

At first, I just had my fingers but they weren't getting the job done, so I ordered a vibrator off Amazon, which I was pretty ashamed of at first but it has slowly become my best friend, I can't get enough.

I spread my legs open exposing my clit to the open, spitting on my fingers I rub them against my pearl getting it nice and wet, I slowly unwrap the towel to reveal my tightening breasts I caressed my boobs nice and slow, teasing my swollen nipples.

My clit was now throbbing wanting attention too, a moan escaped my lips as I slid a finger inside feeling my tight walls I gently stroke my inside with my middle finger while my other hand massage my clit, I reached over in the drawer and pulled out my friend.

I bit my lip in anticipation of what was to come, setting it to the lowest setting I press it against my clit teasing myself, it felt so good, after a few seconds I cranked up the setting having the urge to cum, I was moaning so loud but I didn't care. I grabbed a handful of the sheets.

My body was now shaking I could feel my juices running down my thighs.
"Oh oh ohhhhh MY GOD!" I screamed as the orgasm overtook my body.

Mason
I left the office early today, I wanted to surprise Amina with some Chinese takeout, she has been slaving over school work lately and I get it, but she has been looking tensed up all the time.

The house was unusually quiet when I walked in. The only noise was the low muffled sound of the television, I place the food on top of the counter, and made my way up the stairs.

I know she was gonna be glued to her laptop but hopefully Chinese takeout does the trick for a few minutes.

Her door was cracked open and she was laying there, not on her laptop like a presumed she would be, a towel was wrapped around her body. I was going to announce my presence but froze up when she spread her legs wide open and I had a perfect view of everything.