8

Amina
I'm not gonna lie, I've been avoiding Mason for days now. Whenever he would get up to go to work, I would be "asleep," and when he gets off I'd be too "tired" to hang out because of work or school. Only because I didn't know how to act around him now. Maybe moving in with him wasn't such a good idea.

That night after that very much vivid dream about him, I gave in and touched myself to the thought of Mason doing these dirty things to my body and I've been feeling a little bit of guilt ever since, but I couldn't just stop. I have the best orgasms when I fantasize about him.

For a very long time, I was scared of my body, especially after losing my virginity freshman year of college, I never had sex again or tried to please myself it was that bad, but now I have this sudden urge to feel this mind-blowing sensation all the time.

It's like I've found this new sexual awakening. I'm like a mad woman. Every night I was at it, moaning his name and everything.

Yet I couldn't face him.

But today is his day off and I had no other choice but to act like everything is okay, and that I'm not fingering or touching myself every night to the thought of him, in order to go to sleep peacefully.

I figured that should be easy, all I have to do was act like my normal self.

That's why I was currently in the kitchen making him breakfast. Vanilla cinnamon buttermilk pancakes, over hard eggs (just like he prefers them.) beacon, sausage, cut up fresh fruits, a glass of apple juice and a cup of hot coffee, I had them all set down on the counter waiting for him.

"Good morning," I quickly said as he came down the stairs, he had a gray bathrobe wrapped around him, instead of one of his regular PJ pants.

"Woah," he exclaimed as he glanced at the counter.

"Who's all this for?" He was looking over at me now.

"My manz is coming over." I joked, but Mason's demeanor quickly changed, he even turned around to head back upstairs. He knew damn well I didn't have a guy coming over here.

"Mason if you don't get your white ass back down here." I had a hand on my hip. He looked back at me and had a kid like smile on his face.

"So all this is for me?" He was back down the stairs. I nodded and his smile only grew wider. I chuckled at his reaction.

He didn't wait another second before sitting on a stool and digging right in. I'm not really a breakfast person myself, so I decided to finish cleaning up the kitchen as he ate.

"These pancakes are so fucking good Amina." There was so much excitement in his voice, it made my insides flutter a little.

I look over at him, but his eyes were already inspecting my body. I had on a pair of gray biker shorts and white tank top that clinked to my body, I smiled because kind of did that on purpose. At first when would look at me like that, it would make me nervous, but now teasing him a little excites me.

"You've been avoiding me." He said out of nowhere. It was more of a statement than a question. I didn't say anything in return.

"Thank you for breakfast." His plate was now empty. I could sense that the energy in the room had shifted a little.

"Why would I be avoiding you?" I referred back to his first statement.