𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘭 𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘰𝘣𝘴 | 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥

"Will you just hold my hand?" 

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

We were on set of a Mr.Beast video for Halloween. We were all going to go inside of this haunted house Jimmy had created for us that's supposed to be the scariest haunted house ever. I myself, am an adrenaline junky, however, my boyfriend Karl isn't. He's a bit of a scaredy-cat, to say the least. 

As we approached the house that Jimmy had transformed I felt my heart start to race a bit, not because I was scared but because I was excited. Karl began jumping up and down, "Karl, babe what are you doing?" I questioned, "I'm scared, Lilith" the boy admitted. 

 "Awe are you scared of the haunted house" I teased, "yes, yes I am" I let out a soft laugh, "Don't be afraid" "How can I not be? Lord knows what Jimmy has in store for all of us"  Karl was right, Jimmy can be quite unpredictable at times. 

Chandler and Chris walked into the house, meaning that Karl and I were next. I noticed that the boy began to pick at the skin around his fingernails, "Don't do that, you're gonna make yourself bleed" I told him, "I can't help it". 

"Hold my hand" I suggested, he shook his head, "Why not?" "Then I'll seem like a baby, having to hold my girlfriend's hand" I sigh "Will you just hold my hand?" he gave me a warm smile, "Fine fine" he was very easy to persuade when it came to things like this. 

Soon enough it was time for us to go inside of the broken-down house. Karl and I walked out  and in hand, "Now was it really that bad?" I asked now that it was done and over with,  "Yes, yes it was" 

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ