𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 | 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥

"Cause I'm getting pretty fucking tired" 

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

I was sat at my desk staring blankly at my laptop, I had twitter pulled up. I was scrolling through and reading my mentions. I felt sick. George deiced to reveal that we were dating a few weeks ago, his fans didn't take too kindly to my presence. They all think he can do better, seeing all of the hate is exhausting. 

I've been doing what I can to try and get them to like me more, I'll always try to interact with them on other social media when they make edits, and I read chat when I'm on stream with him but it's not enough. I'll never be enough, not for them and maybe not for George either. 

I love George but his opinion is very easy sway, although most of his friends like me the fact his fanbase dislikes me so much is getting to him, I can tell. He's started to act a bit distant, I'm on the streams less and less and he seems to be getting more positive feedback. 

My mind had been all over the place, I decided it was time to get off Twitter. I closed my laptop and picked up my phone to call George.

I pressed the phone up to my ear, it rang twice before it connected, "Hey Kat" "Hey, how are you?" I asked, "I'm alright, I just got off a call with dream. How are you?" I sigh, "George" "Yeah?" "Are you sure?" he paused for a moment, "huh? am I sure about what?" "Us" "What do you mean?" 

"Are you sure you want to be with me? Like are you happy in our relationship" I made myself more clear, I was expecting an instant response but he hesitated, "I mean, are you?" I bit my lower lip, "George, I'm asking you" he sighs into the phone, "Yeah, why are you asking?" "Cause I'm getting pretty fucking tired" 

"Tired of what?" my eyes started to fill with water, "Everything, you should see my Twitter mentions and the Instagram dm's I get from your fans. Some of the shit they say is awful. The fact you don't give me any reassurance doesn't make me feel better" I spoke honestly, "Kat, I don't know what you want me to do" 

"Anything" my voice broke, "Do something, your silence isn't doing anything for anyone" "I-I gotta go, I'll call you later" he hung up the phone. I slowly brought the phone down from my ear onto my bed, I was in disbelief. 

I let out a shaky sigh and fell back onto my bed, great.  

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ