𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘵 | 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺

"fall asleep with me" 

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ 

I sat on my bed looking out the window watching the raindrops gently fall from the sky, hitting the cool pavement. I received a text from Tom saying that he had arrived at my house, I got up out of bed and went downstairs opening the front door. 

He greeted me by placing a quick kiss on my cheek, "Hi love" I gave a gentle smile, "Hi" "Are you alright?" I nodded "Yeah, I'm just sleepy, that's all" he came inside and we went upstairs into my room. 

I deiced to put on a movie that we could watch. Tommy lay down on my bed, I lay on top of him, resting my head in the crease of his shoulder. I felt him begin to play with my hair. 

I zoned in and out while watched the movie, I kept falling asleep then waking back up because I felt bad for sleeping in the first place. You could hear the raindrops hitting my window, the noise soothed me, making it even harder to stay awake. 

"This movie is dumb" Tommy complained "Then don't watch it" "What do you suggest I do then Clementine?" "Fall asleep with me" he let out a soft chuckle and held me close. Tommy placed a kiss on the side of my head, "Okay my love". 

I was comfortable in his embrace, I felt safe and warm. Tommy pulled up the blanket I had resting at the end of my bed and lay it over top of us. 

Within the next few minutes, I could feel his breaths become longer and less frequent as he fell asleep. 

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ