𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘥 | 𝘣𝘦𝘥𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

"You like me like that?" 

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ 

"Just one more game" Aestlic insisted, "Fine" Grayson sigh, "You know you're having a good time, Leah is here"  "Do you ever stop talking?" he questioned, I let out a soft laugh as I felt my face become hot. 

"Aestlic your just jealous because I like him more then I like you" I chimed in adjusting my headset, "Oh, believe me, I know you like him more than me, you two fucking live together and I didn't even get an invite" "Sorry about that one" "You're not sorry" "Shut up Grayson" he chucked. 

We joined the lobby and the game immediately started, we were pink team. While the two of them left our base, I stayed behind, creating a defense for our bed.  "Aestlic move, you're in my way" Grayson complained, "Why don't you move" "You two are children" I spoke.

"We're both older than you Leah" "And I'm more mature than both of you" "This is a false statement" "No" I argued, "yes" "No, not at all" "Completely incorrect" Grayson and I argued for the next few minutes.

"You two are awfully flirty tonight aren't you, how cute" my face turn red at her words, "Shut up" Aestlic knew I had a big crush on Grayson and she never failed to make it completely obvious when we were all together. 

I was caught off guard when the entirety of grey team rushed me, and of course, they got our bed, "Shit" I yelled slamming my fists on my desk, "It's fine it's fine, we'll still win" Grayson reassured me, I smiled at my screen as I leaned back in my chair. 

The next 5 minutes went by and we ended up losing the match, "Okay, I'm hungry but we can play more tomorrow" I spoke, "Okay, bye you two" "Bye Aestlic" "Bye". I left the discord call and took off my headset before going into the kitchen. 

"Leah?" Grayson called from his room, "Yeah?" "Come here for a sec" I walked inside his room sitting down on the corner of his bed while he sat in his desk chair.  "I'm sorry about Aestlic and if she made you uncomfortable tonight" I looked at him confused, "What do you mean?" I questioned. 

"About us being like a 'thing' I don't know if you're okay with that or not, my guess is no but I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable" I could tell he was getting a bit flustered, I gave him a warm smile, "Gray I don't mind it," I told him, he looked at me with a puzzled expression, "You don't?" I shook my head. 

"If I'm being honest, the reason why she does it is because I like you" I confessed, "I thought she did it because I like you" "You like me like that?" I questioned, the boy nodded before giving me a quick smile. 

I felt my face get hot, "Well mystery solved" I stood up and placed a kiss on his cheek, "I'll be in the kitchen" "Y-Yeah, okay" I let out a soft laugh as I walked out of his room.   

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ