𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘦 | 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱 𝘶𝘱

"If I did my girlfriend would kill me" 

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

I was on the phone with my boyfriend Dave, he was getting ready to stream with Tommy, "Okay, well have fun on stream, techno" he let out a soft chuckle, I never really called him anything other than his real name, "Bye Kaylee, I love you" "I love you too" I pressed the red end call button and opened up my laptop. 

I pulled up his stream and began watching, around an hour and a half in Tommy brought up the topic of women, "So, Techno, how are the women?" the younger boy asked  "They're alright Tommy" "That's good, I see so many hot women on the daily" "That's nice" 

I let out a soft laugh as I watched the two of them talk back and forth about this for a little while. Dave and I both have public platforms, although his is bigger than mine it was big enough to the point where the people in his community knew about me. 

"See any hot women recently?" "No Tommy I haven't" "Why is that?" "Because if I did my girlfriend would kill me" as that sentence left his mouth, a jaw dropped to the floor, oh no. "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" Tommy yelled, Techno didn't say anything, I had a feeling he was panicking. 

I grabbed my phone and texted him

Kaylee <3 

it's okay

just say yes 

we're okay 

 read at 2:44 pm 

"Yeah, I do actually" I looked at chat, they were all going crazy, "Well who is this mystery lady Technoblade"

Kaylee <3

you can say it's me

read at 2:45 pm 

"You know Kaylee right?" he questioned, "YOU'RE DATING MARZ" Tommy screamed into the mic before letting out a loud chuckle, "yes Tommy, I am" Marz was the name I went by online for a while but after some time went by I told everyone my real name. 

"THAT'S NOT FAIR, WHY CAN'T I GET A GIRLFRIEND" the younger boy complained, I laughed at my screen, "With time Tommy, with time" 

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ