𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘣𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘵 | 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘵

you can't blow it up

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

I was walking around Manburg looking at all of the colorful decorations that had been set up, while I was admiring them I remembered what would be happening in only a few hours. I felt my stomach drop.  Although I hated Manburg and Schlatt's rule, I couldn't let Will blow it up, I need to find him

I franticly looked around but he was nowhere to be seen. I made my way back to Pogtopia, I saw Tencho walking out of the farm, "Techno" "Oh hey Lily" "Where is Will?"  "Over by Manburg, by those towers, he's getting ready to blow it up" "shit, okay, thank you!" I yelled running out of the base. 

I sprinted back to Manburg, trying to get there before Tubbo started his speech. I made my way back over there and spotted Wilbur standing up on top of the tower holding something red in his hand.  I ran up the stairs and made it to the top, his hand was hovering over the button. 

"DON'T" I yelled, Will stopped and looked back at me, "Don't do it Will" I spoke trying to catch my breath, "What?" "You can't blow up Manburg" "Why not? you were on my side before," he told him, I ran my fingers through my hair, 

"I know, but you can't, you're getting rid of history" "History always repeats itself Lily" I took a step closer to him, "Not just that, you're gonna be blowing up our history Will". 

 "What's L'manburg?" I asked the taller brown-haired boy, "We're starting a revolution Lily, and I want you to be on our side" I smiled at him, "Okay" and that's where it all started, from there I went on to spend almost all of my time with Will. 

"Hey, Lily?" Will said as we sat on top of the van, "yeah?" "I want you to have this" he took a silver pin off his coat and placed it in my hand, "Are you sure?" he nodded his head. I pinned it onto my coat and placed a kiss on his cheek, "Thank you, Will, I'll never take it off". 

I pointed to the sliver pin that was on the side of my grey jacket, "I never took it off, Will" he looked down at the pin then back up at me, "Please, don't get rid of it, we'll get it back" I spoke softly approaching him, we were only inches apart, "okay" he whispered before placing a kiss on my lips. 

As the speeches began, Wilbur and I stood on the tower, he had his arms wrapped around me, holding me as I leaned back onto his chest. 

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ