𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘣𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘵 | 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦

"I was gonna wait for you" 

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ 

As I walked the streets of London mindlessly listening to my music I ran into someone, "O-oh, sorry" "No, It's my fault sorry" A familiar voice said, I looked up to see who I had run into, my heart immediately sank. 

"Wilbur" his eyes widened a bit, "Sofia" I bit my lower lip and glanced down, "Long time no see" "I wonder who's fault that is," I said under my breath, I looked into his soft brown eyes and it all came back to me. 

"Do you have to go Will?"  the boy nodded as he pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, I let out a shaky exhale trying to hold back my tears. 

"Hey, hey, don't cry" I tear slipped from my eye as I let out a soft giggle, "Too late". He engulfed me in his embrace, kissing the top of my head, "We'll meet again love, I promise" 

My train of thought was broken by his voice, "Would you like to go get a cup of coffee?" he offered, "I don't know WIll" "Please? Sofia it's been years" "Yeah because you moved on, leaving me behind like I meant nothing to you". 

Wilbur sigh, "I was gonna wait for you, remember what I told you, and now we've met again" "I waited for you, for 2 and a half years I waited to hear from you, what did I get, nothing" the boy fell silent. 

"No, I would not like to get a cup of coffee with you and as a matter of fact I don't think I wanna see you again, you hurt me more than anyone. Goodbye Wilbur Soot" I turned up my music and walked away, for the last time. 

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ