Best Friends. (6)

TWO MONTHS LATER,
NOVEMBER OF 2000.

TWO MONTHS LATER, NOVEMBER OF 2000

___

"Aye man! You got one more to be testing me like that...it's gonna be yo last day steppin' on this court." Shaq says in a serious tone. Everyone busted out laughing, including him, as he couldn't keep a straight face. The whole Lakers team 
were in the locker room, just finishing up a solid workout as a whole. Everyone was joking and talking it up amongst each other. Kobe was too, but he was more or so just tryna get his stuff together so that he could leave. He had to get going, as he had somewhere important to be.

" Yo Kob, why you in a rush homie? You can't stick around and talk to your boys for a minute?"

" Nah man, I gotta head out. Wifey is waiting for me..." he responded, putting on his other shoes.

" Damn...she must be giving it up real good if it got you moving like this bro. You moving like Flo Jo..." Rick says, causing everyone to erupt in laughter. Kobe shook his head, standing up as he grabbed his bag and keys.

" Aye Q-Rich, you still having that party next weekend for your birthday right?"

" Fasho...yo ass betta be there too. Especially since you can't hang with us this evening..." he says.

" No doubt. I'm there." Kobe says, he daps up all of his teammates before making his exit. And now that he was
in his car, he made his way straight to where he needed
to be.

2:45 P.M.

" So, everything appears to be fine so far, in terms of the health of your baby. According to our scale here, you're
now about 9 weeks out." the doc says to Brandy. She nods, rubbing her arm.

Her thought process was running miles right now. She was worried about this whole thing, with her being pregnant and all. She didn't know how this was gonna all turn out, and honestly...she was still pretty scared. She was glad that her stomach wasn't showing just yet.

Hearing a knock on the door, Brandy instantly looked up and another doctor came into the door. She handed Brandy all of the paperwork and guide sheets that she needed in terms of the pregnancy. After asking a few more questions, Brandy got up from her seat, thanking the doctors before making her way out of the office.

She took the back way to exit, wanting to avoid being attacked by the media. She went into the parking garage across the street, seeing his car waiting for her. She went and got inside of the car quickly, locking the door as soon
she got inside.