Transparency.

ONE SHOT
starring
Static Major.

ONE SHOT starring Static Major

____

" hm, baby...that feels good." Aaliyah muttered, feeling his hands massage her feet well. The couple both sat in satin robes, being comfortable as they waited for food service to come in. They had some earlier, ordering lamb chops and other high profiled type foods; but now they were ordering their dessert...the second part of it.

" I love the view babes...don't you?"

" Oh yeah...I made sure that came with this place..." Stephen says, looking out the window and at the scenery. " I'd be here with you every chance I had it was there..."

" Me too..." Aaliyah says as she looks at the man. " I love it here."

" Just imagine Liyah...you could have all of this, and all of me at the snap of your finger. You just need to do what you need to do."

" It's not that simple baby. Trust me, if it was—then I would have already done it."

" What's holding you? Hm? I already told that I could get you one of the best attorneys in the country to help you on getting a fair divorce..."

" I know baby....but every since I brought up the divorce topic, he's been doing me right. He hasn't hit on me or anything like that."

"....and if I leave him outta blue while we're in a good place, things will look suspicious. And what about you and I? He's crazy, and would probably kill if he found out about us!"

" You think I'm scared of him or something Liyah? I'm not. He doesn't faze me....the moment you told me he had revisionist history with putting his hands on woman was the moment when I knew he was a little bitch." Stephen says.

"....once you're really with me, he ain't gon do shit. I promise you that." Stephen continues. He looks at her eyes and grins, reaching up and kissing her slowly. The slow kissing made the intensity of the intimacy picked up quickly, as Stephen found himself closely over, his shaft hardening as they touched.

" You tryna to go again?" the man asked, teasing Aaliyah as he shifted his weight below. She kissed him deeper as a response, grinning in lust as she felt him from down below.

" Fuck." Stephen grunted, hearing the door knock. It was room service. They looked at each other for a moment, up until they heard the knock again.

Stephen raised off of Aaliyah , going to the door. As he did that, Aaliyah was tempted to take off the robe she had on, and getting set in Stephan's favorite position; however, she heard a phone ring loudly, getting anxious that it was hers—thinking about how it could've been Donald calling. What if he had gotten home early?