Backstage Thug Love.

ONE SHOT
starring
Tupac Shakur and Y/N.

——

——

" Will you just listen to a nigga? Damn! That's all I'm asking for!"

You rolled your eyes as you scoffed, heading straight out from the back door. You were at your boyfriend, Tupac's, concert and he just finished up. You guys were supposed to head to the after party, but you caught him with a bunch of girls backstage. Since he's done stuff like this before, you weren't trying to hear his explanation, as you were simply fed up.

" y/n, stop walking away from me and let me explain myself! I promise it ain't what you think!"

" Oh yeah? Then what do you call 3 bitches feeling up on you?"

" Fan Love! That's what they do! That's what they always fucking do y/n!!! I don't entertain them bitches!" he yelled. Being all in your feelings, you still walked away from him.

You gasped, feeling him yank you back. He pulled you into a nearby dressing room, shutting the door with force.

" What the fuck is wrong with you? Don't put your hands on me like that again!"

" You don't believe me y/n? you don't think I'm telling you the truth?"

" Pac, just let me go....I don't want to talk you!"

" You got a nigga that loves you, spoils you, treats you royalty, and this all you got fa me in return? Blaming for some bullshit?"

" Why shouldn't I? You done this shit before!"

" So what? You don't trust a nigga?"

" Maybe I don't!!!!!" you yelled.

You instantly regretted doing that however, seeing the changed look on his face. He turned around, walking away as he chuckles. You didn't move, in fear of what he might do if you did. You watched as he took metal flask from his pockets, scoffing down what was inside. He then threw it to the side and narrowed his eyes directly on you.

"Who the fuck do you think you yelling at y/n? Cause it couldn't have been me..." he says calmly. You don't say anything, not knowing what was right.

" Speak up. What, you can't talk now? Cat got your motherfucking tongue?" he asks He walks up to you, grabbing you by your neck. You winced, yelling for him to let you go.

" Shut the fuck up!!!" he yelled at you, pulling away from the door as you fought to go near it.

" I HATE YOU!" you fired back, pushing him back. He looked at you blankly, his hands easing off from you. He still stood close to you, looking down at you.

" you hate me?" he asked, speaking calmly.

" Just move Pac! And leave me alone." you said. As you tried to walk, he stepped in front you hold, his hand going on your waist.

" you don't mean that shit y/n....cause I love you. I love you whole lot. Gotta thug lovin' you more than himself." he says, now placing both of his hands on your waist.

" Stop it Pac..." you said as his hands rubbed your thighs, but he ignored you.

" Why we fussing for y/n....really? You know what I rather be doing right now with you?" he says, getting closer to your ear.

" I rather be making love." he whispered, sending chills all down your neck.

You looked into his lustful eyes, wishing you hadn't as you began to get hot. He licked his lips, slowly beginning to kiss your neck. You tensed up, moving your head back as he did so.

" Pac, I-I want to g-go...just let me go. That's it."

" You ain't going no fucking where. You don't want to anyway." he says, sliding his hands down in your pants.

He pulled them down, and moving your panties to the side, massaging your clit with his thumb. You moaned as he turned you around, doing the same thing while rubbing on your breast with his other hand.

He had to you soaked to the max, the way he wanted you to. He bent you over, putting his hand on your lower back to make an arch.

He kissed you so more, sucking on your neck, making you fall in love with the feeling. Without any warning, he then rammed his way into you, making you scream with his name. He thrusted in and out of you, having a strong grip on you head as he fucked you roughly.

" mhm, you like that shit baby! I can see it your eyes..." he spoke. You shook your head yes, moaning endlessly as he continued his long strokes.

" you love daddy's dick?" he asked aggressively. You responded with a whimper, feeling him edge near your spot.

" I ain't gone ask again y/n...so answer me!" he said angrily. He smacked your ass harshly, demanding you to answer him right then and there.

" Fuck yes!"

" then say it...say it like you mean it."

" I love daddy's dick!" you moaned, raising up from him holding your neck again. He stopped his violent strokes, moving you over of a chair. He sat down in it, looking at you.

" Show daddy that you love daddy's dick." he said. You were now submissive to anything he told you to do, being stuck in his lustful ways. You slowly sat down on his hardened member, riding him like you knew how.

" Damn baby....this shit feel good." he said, watching you ride him. You held on to shoulders as you bounced on him, closing you eyes tight as your legs begin to burn. He smacked your ass aggressively, wanting you to stay at the same pace.

" Ugh! Shit!" you moaned you, throwing your head back.
" I'm bout to cum!!!"

" Fuck...me too." he groaned out. He slowed you down, gripping your ass with both hands. You looked down at him and buried your head down onto his neck, knowing that he was about to take complete control.

" Ughhhh!!!! Ba-baby!!!!!" you screamed, Pac ramming inside of you. Your nails dug deep into his back, and tears nearly fell from your eyes as he fucked you through your nut. He moaned your name out, groaning as he slowed down. You looked at him, kissing his neck softly.

" I better not ever hear you say hate me again...you hear me y/n?"

" mhm..." you say, looking at his eyes.

" good. Now let's get ready for this after party. And don't think I'm done with you either."

____