Free Smoke.

ONE SHOT
starring
De'Angelo.

ONE SHOT starring De'Angelo

____

You stood at his door, waiting for him to open up. You told him that you were on his way over there, so you didn't get why he hadn't came instantly to get the door — or leave the door unlocked at the least.

You banged on the door once again, getting frustrated now. From it being chilly outside to the big outburst that you had with your boyfriend — you weren't in the mood for waiting for your friend.

Suddenly, the door swung open — and you saw your very him standing there, having nothing but a towel wrapped on his waist. His muscular body was full of moisture, but was seemingly wet as water droplets were apparent.

" What are waiting for? Come in." he spoke, making you flash out of the daze of staring that you were doing. You rolled your eyes and smirked, stepping foot inside of his apartment.

Like usual, he had candles lit and plants sitting nice, with the lights being dim. Some soulful music was shallowly playing, and the thick scent of vanilla and weed filled your nostrils. It was looked a spiritual dome in his apartment,
but you didn't mind it. You liked it actually.

" You good y/n? Want anything to eat...drink?" he asked, coming back into the main room with some sweats on.

" No — I'm okay. You know what I came for..." you state, sitting down on his sofa chair. He grinned, and sat across from you with a blunt in his hand.

" So what's happening? You doing good in school? People at work giving you trouble? What's up?"

" It's Latrell." you say as you sigh. You the look on his face, watching as he rolled his eyes.

" Him again? Really?!"

" Come on DeAngelo!!! You're the only one I can talk to about this — you're the only person who listens to me, and let's me express myself freely." you insisted, hoping that he'd let you go on.

" Ight..." DeAngelo says, sucking his teeth. " Tell me what's up."

" You know how Latrell is trying to become a rapper all of a sudden. And I support him, I do...but it's like he's using that to excuse all of the times he's been out late — so using my logic, I'm just thinking about confronting about it with just that. Ask him if he's out cheating."

" Well, it's the best thing to do y/n. He's had a history of it, so asking him wouldn't be such a bad thing."

" Yeah — but then I got a feeling that even after I ask him, he's just going to lie to me." you gushed.

" And he's been threatening me...saying that if I don't trust and believe him, that's he'll make me believe his hands."

" His hands? What the hell is supposed to mean?"DeAngelo asked, confusion stretching across his face. You chuckled at his look on his face, and eventually he did the same as he saw you laugh.

" you know...I just don't get it."

" get what?"

" I don't get what you see in homeboy. I mean, yeah — y'all got history. But just because you've known some one for a long time doesn't mean you can't cut them off...." DeAngelo says.

" You holding on to something that should've be in your past. And it's affecting you now."

" But D..."

" Don't ' But D ' me. I been told you this y/n. And I tell you every time you come in here and complain about that little ass boy."

" He ain't what you need. And I don't know what's gonna for you to understand that. Shit, what you really need is some good energy around you."

You watched as DeAngelo got up, trying to pass you the blunt that he had. You denied it, as you didn't smoke — but he insisted that you take just a puff. So you did, just so you wouldn't have to hear his constant begging. And when you did, you felt a huge weight come off your shoulders.

" That shit feel good, don't it?"

" Mhm." you say, exhaling the smoke. He tried to take the blunt back from you, but you moved away — wanting to smoke so more.

He ended up going and rolling another one for himself, and the two of you chilled, having a legit smoke session. As you both did, you kept a great conversation — laughing over and over. That's the one thing you and DeAngelo could do that you loved — is keeping a great conversation. That's why you loved having him as your friend. And although your boyfriend wasn't fond of him, that didn't stop you from going and hanging with DeAngelo.

Sooner than later, the both of you were high. High as a kite. DeAngelo laughed at you as you constantly kept drinking all kinds of containers of juices from his refrigerator, as you had cottonmouth.

" Stop laughing at me — this ain't funny."

" It is funny. I ain't never seen yo' ass high before. And the first time you are, ya mouth all dry."

You looked at him and looked down, seeing his hardcore abs hardened and squeezed as he continued to laugh. The more you looked at him, the more attractive he became to you. And with him being high and acting the way he was,
it had you turned on a bit.

" You can change that." you blurted out, responding to his previous statement. He looked up at you, surprised that you said such a thing. You were surprised you said such a thing, as your inner thoughts had spoke.

" Do you want me to?"

" Huh?"

" Don't be all shy now y/n. You heard what I said."

" I-I—" you couldn't answer him, as you were caught up with his looks and with the sudden movements that he was making.

" Come here." he demanded. You walked back to the couch, sitting next to him. You looked at his bloodshot eyes — and you begin to feel a hot tension between the two of you.

" I got you y/n. Calm down." You froze however when you felt his hand on your zipper, his eyes darting straight at you. You didn't resist any of what he was doing, only watching as he did so.

" I'm just tryna help you — be a friend." he says, getting closer to you, near your neck. He pressed his lips against your neck, making you sigh heavily as you closed your eyes. He slowly made his way on top of you, touching you in all the right places.

Soon, he made his way down, his head being between your warm legs. Before he did anything else, he looked up and says,

" Think of this a favor. A friendly favor."