Fallen.

SHORT STORY
starring
Morris Chestnut.

____

____

" Look, I said what I said. It ain't a threesome if you and your homeboy hittin' it together. I'm sticking to it too."

Morris laughed, hearing his friend, Quentin's, ridiculous comment. He wasn't making any sense, and Morris couldn't say anything else to him. He had his mind made up.

Along with Quentin, Morris was out with his other homeboys as well. They convinced him to hang out tonight, which something they hardly did anymore. Everyone had their own lives, especially Morris. He was a professional football player— and when he wasn't doing that, he was being a husband and father to his family.

" Yooo, you see that broad over there? She's got a nice on her." Quentin says, looking over to the left. Morris looked briefly, just to see the girl he was talking about. But it ended up being a group of girls.

" Oh shit." Morris became tense when the group of girls came over his way. They were very flamboyant, and they definitely had all the attention on themselves, especially as they came over toward the table.

" Hey ladies..." Marcus, another one of Morris' friends said as the girls made themselves comfortable. All of the ladies waved, sitting down as the guys made space.

A conversation had taken place between the group, sparking laughter through the place. On top of that, there was plenty of flirtation roaming around— and it was making Morris uncomfortable. He got up from his spot, heading over to a more quieter part of the club. From there he called his wife, Mo.

He became flustered when she didn't answer after calling twice, his negative thinking driving him to wanting to leave the club. He didn't want to leave all of sudden though, and not so fast— he did in fact had a bit to drink, and was tipsy.

" What are you doing over here superstar? Tryna hide away?"

Morris turned around, seeing Felicia standing behind him. She was one of the main girls out of the bunch that came to sit with him and the guys, and she was hottest one too. Kind of like the Beyoncé of the group, you know. She looked at Morris, having nothing but lust in her eyes.

She knew exactly who he was and what he was about, and was determined to make him hers for the night— hopefully for a long time.

" So, I just wanted to tell you how good of a football player you are...I seen your highlights."

" My highlights?" Morris questioned, surprised that the woman even knew what those were.