All Night Long.

ONE SHOT
starring
Ginuwine and Y/N.

——

——

It was the year 1999...and you and your friends were at the 5th Annual Summer Jam Fest that was happening in your hometown, which was Long Beach, California. Right now, *NSYNC and Blaque were on the stage, performing their hit song, Bring it all To Me.

It was really fun and all, singing along to the music and what not...but you were really looking forward to seeing Ginuwine perform. He was the next act, and you couldn't wait. He was your favorite R&B artist at the moment, as
you couldn't stop listening to his recent album. And on top of that, he was as fine as ever, being your current celebrity crush. It would've been a dream to have him notice you,
but you doubt that it would happen.

'....now, I'm gonna need all of my ladies to get loud and some love for our next act, Mr. Tornado!!...also known as Ginuwine!'

The crowd went wild as the host said that, and it got even wilder as the man himself came onto the stage. He jumped straight into action, performing his recent hit single that did numbers on the chart, So Anxious.

You sang along to the lyrics, having yourself a good time. You laughed as you seen your friends go absolutely crazy, as he took off his shirt. He then transitioned into his other song, Pony. Now this song...this was the song that made you love him. Made you and ton of other girls want him
as well.

He started to do his dance moves, and got closer to the crowd as he did so.

You got excited, seeing him coming over near you and your friends

You got excited, seeing him coming over near you and your friends. Your heart nearly dropped as he got down on his knees, waving his finger over to where you guys were at. All of your friends were screaming, but were too scared to move or anything. But you took it upon yourself to go....
and you walked yourself right toward the stage, right where he was.

He took your hand, helping you on the stage. He began to sing to you, dancing in front of you as well. You were a bit nervous to do anything, but you reminded yourself that this was a one time life experience, and you can't just waste it.

You danced back on him, giving it all you had. You looked back, telling that he was surprised that you did so. You were having the time of your life there...and for it to be with the one and only Ginuwine?! It felt like your fantasy had came true.

_____

30 MINUTES LATER.

The show was finally over, and everyone was making their way to the after party that was happening a couple blocks down. You were hyped about going to that, thinking that you'd have a better chance at meeting all of the music stars that performed and were there at the fest.

You and your friends were following a huge mob of people, who were making their way to the after party by foot. You felt yourself getting behind, as everyone was going fast. You  dropped your purse, which caused you to stop. You tried to yell out for your friends and tell them to wait up, but there was no use. And before you knew it, you're were ways away from everybody else.

You walked up a few steps, and saw the mob of people that you're friends with. You quickly pulled your pager out of your purse, calling up one of your friends to see if they would answer. ' Damn it..' you murmured to yourself as they didn't pick up. You called them again, tapping your foot excessively as you grew a bit frustrated.

" Aye, who the hell are you?"

You turned around, seeing a huge bodyguard coming your way. You didn't know what to say, mainly because you did not know why he was coming at you for.

" Why do you need to know?"

" Because....you're backstage. And if you ain't got no VIP tag, then I got every reason escort you up outta here."

' Backstage? ' you thought to yourself. You looked around, and did indeed notice that you were backstage. You looked at the bodyguard with a hopeless look on your face.

" You better start talking young lady."

" Aye Mike Mike, she's with me."

The both of you turned around, seeing Ginuwine standing out near his dressing room door. You were stunned to see him there, taking up for you the way he was. Mike Mike, the bodyguard, looked at you and you nodded, agreeing with Ginuwine.

" Oh ight big boss. I'm just looking out."

" Well good looking out man..." Ginuwine says. Mike Mike walks away, only leaving you and Ginuwine alone there. He looked at you smirked, licking his lips.

" So what's your name?"

" Y/N..."

" Y/N....I like that." he says. You smiled small, trying to hide the fact that you were blushing really hard.

" You headed to the after party?"

" Y-Yeah...I was. But my friends...they left me behind. And I don't know how I ended here, b-but I'm here so..."

" Well, I planned on going there too. You can roll with me if you like."

" Yo-you? Are you for real?"

" Yeah..." Ginuwine says. " You might wanna come inside this room though, I don't want you to get kicked out, since you don't have a tag..."

You go inside of his dressing room, sitting down on a chair. You looked around, just checking things out. You couldn't believe that you were here, sitting down in Ginuwine's dressing room, waiting for him so that you could go with him to an after party. It was all feeling surreal.

" You're awfully quiet..."

" Is that a problem?"

" Nah...that's just not what I expected, especially after all that you did on stage awhile back with me." he says.

" Hm, well I don't really don't know what to say..."

" That's unusual...every girl I run into is loud, head over heels and saying just about everything they can to me."

" Well...I'm not like every girl." you say. That must've got his attention, caused his eyes darted at through the mirror. He turned around, looking at you.

" Oh yeah?"

" Yeah..."

" Why don't show what type of girl you are then?" he says. He came closer to you, making you feel hot all over.

" What about the after party?"

" This is the after party. And it can go on all night, if you want it to...." he says, taking off his shirt.

" So, are you down or what?"

___